Not Going To End Well

Song: You Need Me, I Don't Need You, + album by Ed Sheeran

Angels' POV

As I find myself walking through the campus besides my fellow classmates as we head to the ordered gathering being held this morning, I notice people noticing my presence, which is a whole new thing for me.

I do my best to quickly advance towards the stadium, and end up practically running there, in an attempt at getting away from the gazes as well as I could do so. Although I think running my way there most likely gained me more attention, I didn't have much time to think about that at the moment.

I look around the stadium, trying to find an open seat most preferably in the very top, back corner, although it seems all the spots have been taken up. Actually, it seems as if almost all the seats have been taken up in general.

I quickly try to file my way to a seat I eye out around the middle, to my dismay, but am caught frozen when I hear my name coming from a foreign tongue.

"Angel, hey wait up." I hear, and force myself to swallow the lump in my throat and allow myself to take deep breaths. "You can turn around darling, I don't bite." The voice says, a small chuckle following the statement.

I will my legs to work with me and begin to walk again, hopefully shaking whoever it is off my back. It's not that I don't particularly like who's calling for me, but rather I would prefer them to simply leave me be.

"Well, I guess I'll come to you since you wouldn't turn around." I hear, and suddenly a smug looking Cole Andramos is standing before me.

Although many girls would be dying to be in my position, I feel nothing but the oppisite of their potential exceitement. In my opinion, Cole is quite a tosser, if that's not too harsh of an opinion pertaining to someone who I don't know personally.

I only say this with true reason. He is a bit of an arrogant guy himself, and some. He plays football, though isn't too exceptional and is a prick to his teamates, honest I don't have a clue why he's still aloud on the team.

"So, would you fancy sitting with me?" He asks me, biting his lip as he does so.

It's quite obvious he's trying to flirt with me, though to no avail. My two concerns are for what reaosn, and why he thinks his absurd tactics would actual do him justice.

"I, uh-" I stammer out, trying to form a sentence, though my brain is choosing not to comply with my needs at the moment,

Though when is it ever.

"I take that as a yes?" Cole states and my eyes immediately widen, "Come on then , you know you want to. Besides, who could say no to this face?" He adds on cockily, and as he wraps his arm around my waist and begins guiding us to a pair of seats in the front, I almost choke on my breath.

I'm rather uncomftorable, and I feel it's obvious to everyone but Cole as he continues to walk, paying no mind to my state. I squirm a bit in his hold, in hopes that he'll get the message this time.

Before I can even see if my tactics are of use, I feel myself being pulled off of Cole. Not too roughly, whoever it is grabbing me is being quite delicate about it really, to my pleasure. I turn to the culprit, or well more so my angel from above in this moment, only to find Zanthus peering down at me.

I feel conflicted. I don't know whether or not I should be glad that he got me away from Cole, or offput by his prescense. I watch as Cole turns around, confusion written on his face, which soon seems to have a hint of anger added to it as he takes note of Zanthus beside me.

"Angel?" He asks, and I choose to stay quiet, as always. "What's this about?" He questions motioning to Zanthus, but I just avoid his gaze, settling on the ground as it seems more appealing to me right now than anything else.