Tell Me How Much You Missed Me

I don't have the words to say what I want to just right, though I'll do my best. (I'll try and keep it short as well)

To begin: I've been in and out of the doctors/hospital the past few months and am still in poor health. This is, in majority, why I have not been updating and am only pushing out a new chapter now. I am okay, my health is just undesirable at the time being.

Following this, I cannot thank you enough for 374k reads. The last time I updated I had 313k, I just can't fathom so many eyes setting on my novel. I am grateful for you all everyday. Your love and support, the votes, most importantly the kind words mean everything to me. (I've been responding to more comments and attempting to be active, so if you've got something to tell me feel free!)

With that, I hope you all enjoy this new chapter. I'd love to hear thoughts of whoever would like to share!!

All my love,

-Lux 

Angel POV

Angel POV

"Wait, this pole is supposed to go through here yeah?" Hades' shout echoed through the open patch of land we had stumbled upon in the forest.

Xander sighed and placed his hands on his hips, visible exasperation seeped from his stance. "Fuck's sake H, no! Look, I did it over here. Just let me-"

I laughed and set down the stakes I had been holding and shuffled over to where Zanthus was diligently hammering away in work to secure our tent. I smiled at the copious amount of concentration he radiated.

"Wha-" He shouted when my arms wrapped around his hunched shoulders. "H-Hi love,"

I laughed and turned my face into his neck which caused him to chuckle as well. I squealed when he dropped his current task to grasp the backs of my knees and hoist me up on his back.

"Zanthus, we've got to finish the tent!" He wasn't deterred by my declaration and continued with his own agenda.

"Y-You mean I-I have to f-finish the tent." I chose to ignore his comment, instead tucking my smile against the dip between his shoulder and his neck.

"Why does she get carried and I don't?" Maxim threw down the tent fly he had been holding and crossed his arms.

I laughed and held on tighter to Zanthus, "Not all of us can be his favourite, Maxxie. Sorry about that."

"I'm everyone's favourite!" He countered, which earned him a slap to the back of the head by Jax.

"Oh come off it, the tents not going to assemble itself now, is it? Unless you prefer to kip on the dirt so all the-"

"Alright, alright. I'm going, bugger off then," Jax laughed and gave Maxim a firm pat on the back before he returned to his previous task.

"Z, babe, if you drop me I'm never going to forgive you." I fisted his shirt as he picked up speed.