3 | can i have your attention please?

I spent most of my night thinking about how I need to get Tyler's attention. I guess Mr. Delfino was right about using his gang members to play with Tyler. The way Nick talked to him and got him to snap slightly made it easier to see that Tyler isn't some antisocial asshole. He's just an asshole. My whole plan kept going back to how I am going to have to flaunt my body. It's not the best idea in the world, I'm sure if I am less tired I would have made some other plan than to use my body. However, seeing as men are men it is my best bet to get Tyler to talk to me- and fast.

I fixed the black strings on my bikini. It's mid afternoon and I heard a few people downstairs in the kitchen. I bit my lip before taking a deep breath. I've been out in the backyard pool area tanning for an hour or so. I got on my black bikini, which isn't skimpy but it wouldn't be father approved either. I should go have Lou make me another margarita. I never would have thought that man could make the best marg I've ever had, but he even offered to make it.

I sat up pulling my hair back into a loose ponytail and made my way into the house. I slid my sunglasses up to the crown of my head and made my way through a small dining space and to the large kitchen. Against the bar are the three guys looking over a map of sorts. Lou stood off to the side adding what looked like marg ingredients to the mixer. The girls smiled at me from the little breakfast nook in the kitchen. I waved at them with a smile and turned my attention to Lou who turned to me with the mixer.

"LOU! My man." He poured the marg into my cup and I noticed the attention turn from the map to me. I took a sip of the marg while Lou shook his head. I turned my attention the three guys staring at me. Nick looks amused which is complementing Andrews quirked eyebrow. Tyler on the other hand, when I met his hard blue eyes I took another sip of my drink.

"Having fun?" His voice was level as he stared me down. I put a smile on my face and set the margarita in front of him on the table top.

"Oh, sure. I could be having more fun though." I watched as his gulp went down the length of his throat. I saw a smirk peek out before he composed his hard outer shell. He took my margarita away from my vicinity and took a gulp. He set the cup back down in front of me and I let out a smile. "Did it hit the spot?" I heard Nick let out a chuckle and Tyler finally let the smirk show.

"Yeah, you could say that." I shook my head and grabbed my drink, noticing Tyler's eyes stay glued to me.

"Well I gotta go get my tan back," I turned around, knowing full well my ass cheeks are showing slightly. I made my way passed the girls who let out a chuckle.

"We'll be right out," Alisha said winking at me. I opened the outside door and made my way back to my lounge chair. This backyard pool is huge. Insanely mega huge. The pool is easily the biggest pool I've ever seen. It has a waterfall on the far left side, right by a huge hot tub, which looks big enough to hold fifteen people. There is also a vanishing edge on the back side of the pool, and the back end of the backyard. Where I am there is a waterfall a few feet away which gives the open space some sound. The lounge chair I am on is part of the pool, there is a half a foot of water and the chairs are sitting right on top of it.

The door opened again and I set my marg down on the table top and smiled as I saw Alisha and Katie walk out in their swimsuits. They sat on both sides of me, the lounge area having three chairs, and set their drinks on the table top as well. "You sure got Tyler's attention today," Katie pipped in with smirk. I shook my head while sliding my sunglasses over my eyes.

"I atleast got some reaction out of him."

"Rach, he was squirming in his seat. I've never seen him holding back for the years I've known him." I looked to Alisha and let my shock be known. "Don't look like that-"