18 | the dreadful conversation

Everything seems at ease-- which is making Tyler paranoid. He knows something is going on with the Pratt shooting. He knows we're being watched. He doesn't know who the mole is yet. Whoever it is, is doing a damn good job considering not one slip up has happened since they have been with the team.

"AMORE!" I walked out of our room to see Tyler bounding up the steps. "There you are," he wrapped me up in his arms, "hi." He leaned down to kiss me. I wrapped my arms around his neck so he can lift me up into his hold. While leaning me up against the wall he trailed small kisses down my neck. "I got you something for this gorgeous neck of yours." My eyebrows knitted in confusion as he pulled out a box from his back pocket. I got down from his hold and opened the box to see a simple yet very tasteful necklace. It is custom made-- I'm pretty damn sure of it. Not sure how many people want a necklace that reads Tyler's Amore in the simplest cursive.

"Tyler-"

"With everything going on I wanted to just treat you to a little something." He clasped it on for me. "It also has a tracker set up so I can find you in case of anything." I looked up from my necklace and to Tyler.

"Ty," I cupped his face in my palm and brought his lips to mine. His kiss became passionate and my stomach heated at his tender touches. I let him lead me to the bed and found myself unbuckling his belt. He rose and as I fit him into my mouth, he watched his necklace bounce off my neck. It wasn't long before he had to pause my go, and I found him panting in his pause.

"Amore I love you so fucking much. So, so, fucking much." He gently tugged on my wrist and pulled me flush with his body. I molded our lips back together and let his fingers slowly lift my dress above my head. I wasn't wearing a bra, so he kissed each nipple before moving south. My fingers tangled in his hair as his tongue worked its goddamn magic. He sensed my hesitation and pulled himself away.

"Tyler for all fucks sake."

"Say it." His eyes burned with all the passion we have built up in this small amount of time. He slowly hovered over me. "Amore, please-" I cupped his face with both of my hands and brought his lips less than an inch from mine.

"Tyler Delfino, you have my heart and soul. I love you-" he crashed his lips to mine and worked his way inside. His thumb grazed the necklace and my throat before he took his lips off mine to work an assault on my neck. His assault on my neck added to the pleasure and soon Tyler and I laid side by side, panting from our little naughty excursion. Tyler repeatedly whispered "I love you" after each peck along my neck and cheek region. I snuggled into his hold and found peace at our moment.

⧫⧫⧫

The fire cracked against the wonder of the night. The sun has just set and there is still the final glow from the light resting in the air. The past few days have been quiet for the gang. Ever since Tyler and the guys have been looking for the mole in the gang- not a single move has been made. Our clubs and restaurants are secure and no break ins have occurred. Tyler says he checks the cameras for anything suspicious and contacts the gang director for each location to see if they have noticed anything. Nothing has been going on. It's making Tyler tense. I can see it in the way he moves throughout the day.

"What do you need for your nursery?" Alisha came back to the fire and handed me a margarita and Katie a water. Katie just found out that she is almost four months pregnant.

"Yeah! I know we just fixed up your home, but what else do you guys need? Do you know the gender?" Tyler was about four beers in and I bit my lip at his show of excitement. Does he know? I looked to Alisha who looked to me as well. She sipped her drink and I took a gulp of mine. I don't want to shatter his excitement.