22 | the honeymoon?

"Ty..." I gasped as he licked my nipple. He smirked up at me and moved his bare body with mine. His pitch-black wedding band was one of the only cold things between us. My two rings shocked his torso as I slid my had over his sweaty body. He brought me closer to him, creating no space between us. I couldn't think of anything but the movements we made. I grasped both of his ass cheeks to hear a growl escape his lips. I let out a moan as he worked his magic on me. He laid me flat out on the bed, one hand grasping my hip, the other my thigh and he went deeper.

I wrapped myself up in him and slid him in. Our eyes stayed open a connected the entire time. I watched as his rolled behind his head in a pure form of ecstasy and pure desire. I straddled him to finish us off.

He panted while pulling us under the sheets.

The house we are in, is a secluded window beauty. It's got a breathtaking view of mountains and bodies of water. I think it is my favorite place I have ever been. I turn over so I can look at Tyler. I smiled when I saw his eyes closing a tiny bit. I kissed his jaw before snuggling into his open arms a bit more. We got married all of eight hours ago. It was surreal and he couldn't wait to peel the dress off of me.

His fingers dance across my shoulders, easily letting me slip into a slumber.

⧫⧫⧫

I found Tyler's button-up from the wedding and slipped that on along with a pair of silky underwear. I made my way to go and find him. He managed to slide away from me in my slumber. I found him in a pair of simple sweatpants pacing the living room texting someone. I watch as he paces back and forth in the small kitchen and living room space.

I head to the kitchen to whip up some breakfast. I heard his voice behind me and saw that he is now on the phone with Nick. "No, I didn't approve of that. For fuck's sake. Does anyone listen over there." I turned back around and pulled out a few eggs. I cracked them into the pan and went to grad the bread. "No Andrew, listen to me..." It was on the top shelf though, I had to step on my tiptoes to grab it. I heard Tyler growl. "Fuck-- no not you Nick." I made his way over to me. He wrapped his free hand around my waist and his chin rests on my head. "Listen. Grab the fucker and toss him in the ex-warehouse. If they are going to search for him, they might as well have them track him there. In the middle of no-where. I will interrogate him when we get back."

I put his eggs on a plate for him and poured my scrambled into the pan. They cook faster than his eggs. I added a few sprinkles of cheese and some pepper. Tyler's bread popped up from the toaster so I reached to grab it. Tyler's hand moved from my waist to my ass. I rolled my eyes at him and pecked his lips.

"I will call you back later. I'm on my honeymoon." He hung up abruptly. I turned to him and saw him rubbing his face. I sat up on the counter while he leaned on the island across from me. I watched as he dipped his bread in the egg yolk and smiled at the simplicity of this moment. "What?" He asked with his mouth full of his breakfast.

"Nothing. I just love this moment." He winked at me and I smiled a cheeky smile at him. I hopped off the counter and stuck my hand out at him. "Will you dance with me?" He set his plate aside with a grin. He pulled his phone out and began to play a slow song. He twirled me into his arms and we swayed to the beat of the music. The lyrics are beautiful and fit the moment.

So sweet and tender. The happiest of tones and musical notes echo into the small space. Tyler was gentle in his dance moves. He even dipped me at the end with a slow passionate kiss. My stomach fluttered in love. He paused our movements and just stared down at me. I blushed under his stare and watched as his lips tugged up in a smile. I shook my head and went to take care of the dishes.

Before I could get the water on, he picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. I let out a laugh as he tucked us back into bed. Right in our view we could watch the sunrise. He set me in between his legs and I got to rest my head back on his chest. I held his hands in mine and let the moment be ours. For once in this damn life we need our own moments. When the sun fully rose in the sky Tyler tilted my head up. He attached our lips in a brief kiss. He got up to clean the kitchen. I laid in bed listening to him wash the few dishes. My body lurched in need. To tether this moment to an everlasting feeling.

I made my way to him, beginning to unbutton his shirt. When he saw me coming he paused his washing of the dishes. I smirked at him and watched as his eyebrow twitched up. I trapped him in the corner of the kitchen and made my way down on him. He was trying to hold out but I could tell he wanted to lay me flat back on the island. I paused and heard his internal growl of need. I let him slip his shirt off me and caress my body. I let him tilt me back against the island and have his way. I twitched under his power. I had to push him away and quickly attach ourselves in the intense need that surrounded our emotions.

⧫⧫⧫

I wrapped the towel around my body after the nice hot shower. I made my way to my clothes and heard Tyler on the phone again. I let out a sigh and packed my bag and quickly threw on some comfortable clothes. I tossed my hair in a bun and gathered the bathroom essentials. I packed his bag for him and leaned against the bedroom doorway watching as he used his hands as if Nick could see him. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist kissing the middle of his back.

"What do you think we should do? This is too soon? It can't be it. It just can't." I heard his voice break. I took the phone from his hand and I spoke to Nick.

"We're coming back. Wait for him." Tyler's brows furrowed together. I hung up on Nick and handed Tyler his phone back. "We can go. I packed out stuff. We have to get back anyway." Tyler softly smiled at me. I know how much he wanted this too.

"Sorry, it didn't even last a full twenty-four hours, Amore." I shook my head and took his hand in mine.

"That's okay, Ty. I have forever with you."