·6·

ok so the tattoos are all gonna look like jeongin's on his wrist, a few wildflowers in a bottle.

jeongin was surprised at the mark that appeared on his arm. he was so surprised he yelled and woke up jae hwa.

his mother scolded him for screaming but then saw his wrist. she let out a cry, claiming her little baby was growing up, hugging him tightly to her chest.

"so, who is it?" she asked once she let go.

"um... thats the thing. i met two seniors yesterday who are dating but arent soulmates." both their hearts sank. the couple weren't soulmates and jeongin was to one of them. their relationship would be ruined.

"both boys?" jeongin nodded.

his mother smiles sadly at him, rubbing her thumb over his hand.

"lets get changed sweetie, the bus comes in half an hour."

:🌹:

woojin's father, jinki, spotted the boy's tattoo while woojin was walking to the front door to leave, seeing it before the boy did. on the back of his neck. a beautiful branch of flowers in a bottle, his hair covering the tips of the flowers on the very top. 

"woojin! congrats!" jinki yelled out right after he had just said farewell. 

woojin turned around confused. "what? why?"

jinki just laughed and patted the boy on the back. "go check the back of your neck in the mirror."

so thats what woojin did. and he found his tattoo.

when he went back downstairs, and looked at his dad eyes opened wide. "i met my soulmate... what about channie?"

jinki's smile fell at the last part. "chan's a great person, im sure he'll understand. besides, you guys knew this day would come." 

woojin's lips turned into a pout, nodding slowly at his father's words.

how was he going to break it to channie?

:🌹:

chan slept without socks on. it was just uncomfortable for him at night. he startes his morning routine, getting dressed in one of his comfortable hoodies, then pulling on his socks, beige no shows with little cacti on them.

then he noticed it. the tattoo inked onto his pale skin, the very one he had hoped to share with woojin, he now shared with someone else.

how was he going to let woojin down? he loved him a little too much to be without him.

:🌹:

"um so channie, i need to talk with you." those were the first words chan was approached with once he got to their usual spot.

woojin was always the serious one in their relationship and in their friend's group, so it really didn't surprise chan when woojin came up to him.

"uh yeah i need to talk to you too."

chan rolled up his pants' sleeve, exposing the inked mark.

woojin sucked in a breath, eyes wide, and turned around, pulling his hoodie down a little to expose his own mark.

chan's eyes widened. "what? how?"

woojin thought for a while, then remembered what had happened the afternoon before.

"jeongin." they said in unision.

fun fact, i have chans socks described here. uwu sTAN ACE. I HAVE A FOLDER WITH CACTI ON IT and i shout sTan aCe to my friends whenever i pull it out for homework lol 🌵🌵🌵