Surprise

You and your Best friend Luke Brooks had planned to visit the Haunted Hospital in L.A. You aren't rly excited bc you visited before. Its not something special. But you still get a adrenalin kick when there's a noise. Luke and you are BFFs since 5 years now. Its rly good friendship. You guys can talk about everything with each other and you can have lots of fun. Sometimes you 2 are 'Just friends with special benefits' as luke named it. Yes you having Sex with your best friend. Just Sex. Nothing more. There aren't those love feelings or these Butterflies in your belly when you having sex with him. And from his view its the same. So its just for fun.

~Later in the evening~

You're at home and waiting for Luke. He's 30 Minutes late. Like always. He's never punctual. But you don't care much about this. You're wearing your Black skinny jeans and your Fav Doc Martens and a tight Grey Shirt. It's not typical clothing for a girl but you don't care much about this. It's your style & you ♥ it. The doorbell rings. You sprinted downstairs and open the door. Luke stands there with a Big Smile in the face when he saw your Clothing >Pretty nice (x/y)! I love your skinny jeans!< he said. >thanks Luke haha< you said and smiled. He gave you a huge hug and then you grabbed your keys and closed the door. Luke and you were walking to his Range Rover together and he opened you the nearside door and you slide into the seet. Luke walks around the car and opened the driver's side and sat down.

He turned the key and the car did a wild noise. Luke is a rly good driver so your not scared. He drives fast but not too fast so its perfect. >At the Haunted Hospital is waiting a present for you (x/y)< He said to you and smiled his wonderful smile. >what is it?< you asked. >Im not gonna tell you (x/y). It's going to be a surprise< he answered and winked to you. Your a fan of surprises and he knows that rly good. But now your more curious what the surprise is gonna be bc you don't even have an idea what it could be. You guys were nearly at the Haunted Hospital and you got more and more excited. Every time when you and Luke are sitting in a car together, there isn't much conversation btw you guys bc luke is busy with driving carfully and you are dreaming about 5SOS your favorit band from Down Under. Luke also comes from there. But he's from Melbourne and 5SOS are coming from Sydney. And the fact that Luke is friends with Michael Clifford, Luke Hemmings, Ashton Irwin and Calum Hood annoys you. He also is having the PHONENUMBERS from them! Some time ago, you asked Luke for the Phone number from your Crush Michael. But he won't give you bc of Privacy. You respect this but also it makes you a bit angry and let you feel jealous. I mean, just imagine you could have Michael Gordon Cliffords Phone number! WOULD BE A DREAM! you could ask him out for a Pizza or just for a massive game sesh or... >(x/y) Are you on earth?< asked Luke and interrupted my daydreaming. >Eh.. What?< i asked him bc idk what he said to me. >We're here< he said. I turned my head a bit and looked out the window. He was right. Outside was the Entrance from the Haunted Hospital. >Oh< was everything i had to say. >C'mon you little dreamer! The present is waiting< he said softly and undid the Clip of my belt. Outside the cat he grabbef my hand. Yes we are holding hands. But also without meaning. It just feels nice to hold his big and warm hand. >Close your eyes (x/y). I'll guide you< luke whispered. Why the hell is he whispering? I closed my eye's and he began to walk.

I wondered whether If I should cheat or not. But I won't spoil the surprise Luke is having for me and so I let it go.

>I hope you'll like my surprise (x/y)< luke said while walking and guiding me. >Im sure i'll like it!< i said to him. He began to laugh >Oh yes hahaha< What the hell is this SURPRISE? i can't endure this anymore. We stopped walking. >We're here now. Promise me, not to scream or sth like that. Okay? < Luke asked me with a tight voice. >I swear< was the only thing i had to say bc i was so curious about what the surprise could be. >okay then count to 30, open your eyes and turn around< Luke said. What? >Okay. 1,2,3...<

~30 counts later~

I opened my eyes and turned around. Someone stood there smiling at me with the most beautiful smile in the whole universe...

~Thank you for reading! :) its my first imagine on Wattpad and part 2 is coming soon :)! so follow me :3 hehe xx

Allie