Run or die.

...Michael looked in your eyes. He is touching your cheek and smiling at you. And the he gave you a hug. He hugged you with his long and strong arms. It feels so comfortable. And he's smelling so good. >I rly like you (x/y). I know that we know each other just for 1 hour now and we weren't talking much, but u rly like you< he said and then his head comes closer and closer. You nearly lost you senses. Michael gave you a kiss next to your mouth. Not rly on your cherk but also not on your mouth. You didn't even noticed that he was holding your face with both hands. You know that you have to say something too. But you can't. You're speechless. Michael Clifford likes you. Is this a dream? Feels like this. And if so you never want to wake up. You totally forgot the fact, that you're standing in a Haunted Hospital. Actually you must be scared. Actually you can't feel well. But you do. You're feeling warm and comfortably next to Michael. You aren't scared. >I like you too, Mikey< you answered a bit too late. But he just smiled at you. God damnit! One day this smile is going to kill you!

A loud and terrible scream was cutting the nice mood btw you and Michael. >What the..< Michael tried to said. But another loud and much more nearer scream interrupted him. Now you're scared. You know that this is a HAUNTED HOSPITAL but you've never heard that there are rly ghosts. And you've never saw one or heard one when you were here with Luke before. But this, definitely must be one. Or? >Michael..what is this?< You asked him. >What is what? It was just a scream (x/y). Don't be afraid.< >Mi..ch..aaee..ll..< you began to stutter. >What?< he asked again with a much more scared view now. You hold up your finger straight onto the 'thing' standing at the end of the corridor. >HOLY CRAB< Michael shouted. Both of you are scared now. Scared to death bc the 'thing' is coming closer and closer.. you were able to feel the coldness from the 'thing'. And the smell. Disgusting smell. Smelling like rotten meat and disease. The only way you saw was >RUN< you shouted out. The 'thing' screamed loud again and was coming closer fast now. >MICHAEL C'MON AND RUN< you shouted at him. Then he grabbed your hand, turned around and you guys began to run for your life...

~So this is Part 4 (: hope ya'll like it xx. And guys, to understand the story, you have to read the other parts before too(: its one Imagine.

Part 5 soon♥

Allie

Vote if you like it and follow me :* xx