I found you...

...backwards into a cabinet. You wanted to scream. But you can't bc the huge hand was still pressed on your mouth. You've got a idea. You opened your mouth a little bit and then you bites into the hand of your attacker. The hand falls down. But you didn't hear something. Just the breathing from your attacker behind you. You tried to escape. But a strong hand hold you back and then someone whispered in your ear >(x/y) stay here. Its just me< he said. Michael. It was just Michael who attacked you. Not someone else. >You fucking scared me!< you shouted out. >shhhh< he said and pressed his hand again on your mouth >Stop shouting and be quiet pls!< he whispered. You nodded bc it was too dark in the wardrobe to see something. He let his hand fall down. >Whats going on here, Michael?< you whispered. You don't know why you have to be quiet. He sighed. >You remember the 'thing' running after us in the Haunted Hospital?< he whispered. You did. You remembered rly good. >Yes. But why can't we go out? And why did we have to sit into the wardrobe? It's dark Michael. I can't see anything< you whispered back. Whats up with that 'thing' again? He sighed again. >It's here (x/y)< Michael whispered and you felt your blood freezing in your veins. It was here. The scary 'thing' was here. You start shivering. Michael behind you grabbed your other hand and then he turned you around to him so that he can hold you in his comfortably and save arms. >We're safe in here (x/y). Its okay. Stop shivering.< he mumbled softly somewhere over your head. Nothing is okay. WHY is this 'thing' here? WHY?! what have you done to it? Your tears are floating quietly now. Michaels shirt got wet bc of your tears.

~Michaels Pov~

You hold her tightly. She rly was scared. You were able to feel that. >(x/y) pls stop crying..< you whispered to her bc you don't know what to say. >I can't Michael. WHY the hell is this 'thing' here?! Why?< she whispered and her voice nearly broke down. >I don't (x/y). But we're safe in here okay? I locked it into the bathroom< you said to cheer her up. >Rly?< she asked and  stopped shivering. >Yea (x/y). Rly< you said and kissed her on her hair. You rly like her. She's a lovely person and exactly your type. >Okay its good then< she said and you felt her smiling. And then she comes closer and you hold her more tightly in your arms to give her comfort in this difficult and scary situation. And then it happend. Green days 'American Idiot' begins to play in your pocket. You forgot to turn your phone to 'Mute'. The cabinet door was flung open and the light streaming in made it impossible for you two to see who had opened the door. The only thing both of you could hear, was someone whispering with a strange and creepy voice >I found youuu (x/y)...<....

~End of part 8 :) hope ya all like it!♥ Vote if you do and comment why not pls. Part nine is coming(:

Allie