Haunted Hospital for 2

...You still can't believe what Luke has done for you. Not even one second you were thinking that this could be the surprise. Never. You were thinking that Luke maybe just rented the Haunted Hospital for the two of you. Luke and You. But not You and Michael Clifford. This its ridiculous. It can't be real. Michael and you are still walking. But you were able to see the Entrance. It was dark and a bit stormy but not cold. Its the perfect night, you think. The perfect night for your first date with Michael Gordon Clifford. You can't take off your view from your interlaced hands. You're staring at your hands all the time and so you didn't noticed the wood laying down on the bottom in front of you. And so you trip over it. Oh shit, you were thinking. You know that you're gonna fall down with the head first now. You closed your eyes bc you were scared. But you didn't hit the bottom. Michael had caught you up with his long, strong arms. You opened your eyes and looked straight in his eyes. He was so close to you again. The only thing you saw, were his eyes. His beautiful green-grey eyes. Your breathing stopped and your heart began to make a loud BUM BUM. You're sure that Michael heard it. He just smiled at you and then he stood up and placed you back on your feets. >Should we go?< He asked you with a smile in the face. You nodded. Just bc you weren't sure about your voice. He took your hand again and began to walk. >So, did you planned to speak with me on this date or did you planned to silence the whole date?< he asked and smirked at you. You'll give your voice a chance. >Umm..I..I'm not sure< you said and gave him a shy smile. >Okay so that was the beginning< he said >Your first sentence haha< you smiled and felt much more better. He's rly a god. So nice and smiling about everything. >yes< you said while smirking at him now >Im (x/y)< >Oh I know who you are (x/y). Luke told me. I mean, if not, we wouldn't have this date. Or...?< he said. >Yes thats right sorry< oh shit that was stupid (x/y), you were thinking. >Is this okay for you?< Michael asked and hold up your interlaced hands. You just nodded. It was okay for you. More than okay. Your heart feels like jumping up and down like a kangaroo. Good feeling. Really good feeling. You were so happy. The happiest girl in the whole world. But you can't tell Michael this. That would be to direct. >What's the matter?< mikey asked you. >Eh..what?< you didn't know what he was meaning. >You're staring at me (x/y)< OH SHIT! You must have looked like a paralyzed rabbit standing there and staring at michael. Your face feels like burning down. You're hoping that its too dark for him to see how red your face is at the moment. >Oh cutie! You don't have to be ashamed (x/y)!< And then something happend you'll never forget in life time...

End of part 3 :D thehe

sorry guys haha but part 3 is coming:*

Allie

P.s.: Vote for it if you like it! :) and give me a short feedback in the comments! Thanks♥