Funny moments

...I found you (x/y)...< this was definitely the creepiest voice you've ever heard. (x/y) in your arms, let out a loud mark concussion scream. She started shivering so hard. You hold her much more tightly now, to give her comfort. You tried to act cool, but in your inside you're scared as fuck. The 'thing' comes closer to you guys sitting on the bottom. You tried to hit it with your long leg. But it was impossible. It's just a ghost. You can't hit a ghost. You can walk through a ghost and everything. So you also can't hit it. And you don't have to be scared. Or? You tried to stand up with (x/y) holding tightly in your arms. She wasn't heavy so it was easy to stand up. And then you lift her up on your arms like a baby and startet running out of the cabinet down to the others. In the middle of the way, you noticed that you were just wearing a towel around your middle and cliffoconda. You don't care. The only important thing was now, to bring her in a safety room.

~Your Pov~

Michael was running down the stairs with you on his arms. You're scared. Rly scared. What does this 'thin'g wants from you? What did you do to it? There wasn't a answer on your question. Your arms were wrapped around Michaels muscular neck and your face was hidden against his chest. He stopped running so you guys must be in the living room now.

~Sabrinas Pov~

You saw a very naked Michael and a very scared (x/y) on his arms running into the living room. Your eyes were widened open. Luke sitting next to you jumped up and held your eyes closed with his big hand. You felt treated like a baby. You want to protest but then you remember that this was a naked Michael and it is maybe embarrassing for him when you see his cliffoconda. So you accepted luke holding your eyes closed. >Michael...< Jai said and started laughing >Whats up with that being-naked thing??< the other boys joined now. You can't see if everyone was laughing now but you heard it. You started laughing too but the bad thing was, that you weren't able to see sth from the naked Mikey bc of Lukes hand over your eyes. >Is (x/y) impotent? Is she okay?<the other luke asked with a worried sound in the voice. >Someone go up pls and get michael a towel. It must be embarrassing for him< Someone go up and get Michael a towel< Jai said and then you heard someone standing up. Lukes hand was still laying over your eyes. His hand smells soo good!

~Luke Hemmings Pov~

I hold still my hand over Sabrinas eyes bc i don't wanna her to see Mikey like this. She should have a look at...

>(x/y) Can you hear me?< Mikey asked (x/y). >Yes< she said with a funny voice and she was nearly about to break down in a laugh attack >I can hear every single one of you rly good. But I won't look up bc they said you're naked. You know?< Now everyone was laughing. Included you and Sabrina next to you. And then Luke jumped into the room with a towl for Mikey in the hand. >Let me take her< he said to Michael. >Luke im okay. I just don't wanna see Michael like this. Im a girl< (x/y) answered him. >Oh< was the only thing luke said. >Michael put me down I'll close my eyes< she said to him. Michael set her down and grabbed after the towel Luke was holding. He wrapped it around his waist and then he said to (x/y) >You can open your eyes now< She did what he said and opened her eyes. He smiled at her and she smiled back. They rly like each other. Or? >Ehhhh Luke..< Sabrina said embarrassed. >Huh?< You answered surprised bc you didn't got what has happened. And then you saw it. Your hand. She wasn't on Her eyes anymore. No, she was somewhere else. On her boobs. >Oh FUCK..< you shouted. You felt everyone watching the two of you. And then everyone break down in laughing. Included Sabrina. But not you. >Im sorry .. My hand must have moved alone..< you said with a sorry-smile and she just smiled back at you.

~Your Pov~

You were laughing bc of the thing that happened there at the moment btw Sabi and Luke. They would be a good couple. You have to ship them! You felt a hand on your shoulder. It was your bestfriends luke. He looked at you with a 'You're okay?' view. You just nodded and then you felt a other hand grabbing after yours. It was Michaels. >We need to talk a bit< he said to you and smiled with a beautiful smile. >Okay< you smiled back >take me with you< He did. Hand in hand you guys left the room. In the corridor he stopped walking and then he pulled you against the wall and looked deeply in your eyes. Your heart feels like jumping away. And your belly felt like exploding bc of all those butterflies in it. >I rly like you (x/y)< he whispered to you. >I like you...< you started to answet but he interrupted you with a kiss. It wasn't a real one. Just touching lips. >Is this okay for you?< Mikey asked you. You nodded. You can't speak. This was the moment you dreamed from. Getting a kiss from Michael Clifford. Your biggest wish comes true...

~End of part 9 (:

im not quite sure yet if im going to continue with the imagine, but you'll see then;) xx

Allie