I'll find you.

...You guys were still running. You heard the 'thing' was coming closer. And you smelled it. This disgusting smell of rotten meat and disease. You'll never forget this. You were hearing michaels fast beating heart. And then you noticed it. This unnatural silence. It was too quiet. You know that it's in the middle of the night, but you also know that you guys are in L.A. and in the city of the Angels is never totally silence. Not even in the darkest and latest night. >Michael!< you shouted while still running for your life. >What? RUN and stop talking (x/y)!< he answered totally out of power. >Its TOO much silence here! its unnatural michael! Listen, there isn't a noise. Just our breathing and beating hearts!< You saw him listening carfully while still running bc the 'thing' was still behind you guys. >omg..< Michael shouted >you're right (x/y)!< You're power reserve was nearly empty. The 'thing' was much more closer now. It looks so scary. You weren't able to see it clearly. But the little details you saw, was that the 'thing' was actually a women with long brown hair. But everywhere was blood. And she had a hole in her belly. Her skin was grey and blue. And she was having red shiny but dead eyes. Creepiest thing you've ever saw. You weren't sure if michael already saw what the 'thing' looks like who was running after you guys, but you wish, he didn't saw it. >There's the EXIT!< michael shouted with hope in the voice. You guys were still holding hands. >Then RUN!< you answered hopefully. On the last few steps to the exit, the 'thing' shouted something. It shouted your name...

~End of part 5 (:

6 is coming♥ promise. Vote if you like it

Allie