The night is ours.

2 Months later

~Your Pov~

>(x/y) your ready? They're here.< Luke said through the door. You were standing in his bathroom getting ready for your date with Michael tonight. Michael and you are a couple now since 1 and a half months. And its fantastic. You've dreamed all the time how good it would be to be his girlfriend. And now its true. And it feels good! Much more better than in your dreams! He shows you all the time how much he loves you. No matter if its just with a little kiss or a smile, you can feel it all the time. The 'thing' didn't come back. But you can feel it. Its still here but you can't see it. You're trying to ignore it. And Michael helps you with this a lot. And today you're going out with him. You don't know whag he has planned. And you were expecting that its just a date for the two of you. You opened the bathroom door >They? Not just Michael?< you asked your best friend luke. The two of you are much more closer then before now. >Wow< he said and looked down on you >You're so beautiful tonight!< Then he gave you a little kiss on the cheek and hugged you. He was like an older brother to you. >Who's also here Luke?< You asked again >and thank you< you said too and smiled. >You'll see when we are downstairs! Lets go beautiful young lady< He said and grabbed your hand.

~Downstairs~

The first one you saw was Michael. He stood there staring at you with his mouth wided open. And then you saw Sabrina your best friend. She also was wearing something really pretty today. It was a red dress with a black rose and black pumps. And when Sabrina is here, Luke must be too! Bc they're together since 3 weeks now. And you were right. Luke was coming out the kitchen with some cookies in his hand. When he saw you, he smiled and shaked his hand to say hello. >Hi Luke< you said. Finally you're down now. You walked over to Sabrina and hugged her. She whispered in your ear >Do you know what the hell is going in here?<. You answered >nope im sorry. Actually i was expecting just mikey and me are going on a date but...< You weren't able to finish your sentence because someone grabbed your arm and turned you around. Away from Sabrina. It was Michael. >You should have said hello to me first< he smirked at you >Btw, you're looking adorable today!< And then he kissed you. It was a short but emotional kiss. He whispered 'I love you' in your ear and you felt your heart beating in your ears. You whispered 'I love you too' back and then Luke interrupted you >Can we go now? Sabrina and I are hungry. Can't you hear our stomachs yet?< he said with one arm around Sabrinas shoulders and laughed. She looked up to him and smiled like an idiot. Her biggest dream came true. And also yours. You girls are the luckiest one in the whole universe now. >Luke you little slut< Michael said >There have to be enough time to kiss my bae. Okay? <  You laughed. >okay bro okay. you won. But then there also must be time for...< he didn't finished his sentence. He took Sabrinas head and then he kissed her softly but also with a lot of love. She looks happy. And you saw that her cheeks are red. >Now, we can go< luke said and grabbe his girls hand and walked out in the dark. >Let's go. Bye Luke < you said and smiled at your best friend. >Bye Mikex and (x/y). Bring her home safely mikey< he said and warned michael. Mikey just let out a funny noise and then he grabbed your hand and the two of you also walked out into the dark...

~So this is finally the end of my imagine (: hope ya ALL liked it ! Vote pls for my story♥

Allie