A loud scream

~Luke Brooks Pov~

>(x/y) you're done??< you asked (x/y) coming down the stairs. Then you stood up to hug her again. You missed her. And you two didn't even had a chance to talk to each other about your surprise. >Yes thanks< she said and smiled at you. Then she walked to the couch and sat down. You noticed that she was wearing your clothes. But you don't care much about this. She looked tired. But she smiled. Something must have happened upstairs bc she's smiling like an idiot. Was there something btw her an Michael maybe?? You'll ask her later. >What the hell happened in the Haunted Hospital before (x/y)?< Ash wants to know from her. >We should talk about this when Michael is here too< she answered. You could feel that she was still scared and actually she don't wanna talk about thr things yet. She needs time. But there wasn't time. You guys need to find out, what has happened there.

~Your Pov~

Everyone in the room was watching you. This is embarrassing. You don't feel well. Michael need to come down now. Where the hell is he? >Luke, can you come and sit down next to...< you started asking. But a loud scream interrupted you. It came from upstairs. Michael. Something must have happened to him. You sprinted upstairs as fast as you can. You were worried about him. You were running along the corridor and then you ran into the room straight to the bathroom door. The door won't open. You're banging on the door and were shouting michaels name. >MICHAEL!!!< you shouted. You were nearly screaming. >MICHAEEELL< you were still banging on the door. But it won't open.

You put your ear on the door and listen. There were some creepy noises behind the closed bathroom door. And then you felt someone standing behind you and in the next moment a huge hand pressed on your mouth and a other hand wrapped around your waist and then you were pulled backwards into a cabinet...

~Sorry guys :) im soo tired and bc of that part 7 is so short. But i promise part 8 is longer tomorrow than (:

Allie