The lads

...It shouted your name. Why? What is this? Michael and you were running straight to the Exit hand in hand. He was scared. You are scared. Scared to death. Perfectly matching. >(x/y) WHY said thid whatever behind us your name?!< michael asked totally shocked. >Idk.< you answered honestly bc you rly don't know. Another loud scream let you guys run faster.The Exit. Finally you guys were there. Michael pulled the door and you guys run out of the Haunted Hospital. Outside it wasn't dark anymore. The sun was shining and the sky is blue. >What the...< Michael began but someone interrupted him. >WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GUYS GO?!< someone shouted scared and with pain in the voice. Luke. He wasn't alone.There were standing 7 other boys and your best friend Sabrina with him. >(x/y) r u okay? I was rly in Pain!< Luke said concerned. And then he walks to you and hugs you. He rly must be worried. >Michael you're fine?< One of the boys asked him. It was Luke. Luke Hemmings. Omg. But you were to tired to get a fangirling attack. You felt so tired, that you could sleep on the dirty bottom under you. >Yea bro, im fine. Why are you all here?< Michael asked Luke. >Brooksi Luke called us because he was worried about you two< Luke answered and then he looked at you and smiled a bit. He seems to be nice. >(x/y) Omg) Sabrina shouted and runs to you >You're looking terrible! What the hell happened inside there?!< she wants to know. >Im sorry. But i'll tell you later. Im tired as fuck but im fine.< you said to her. She has to calm down a bit. >Guys i think it would be the best to leave the Haunted Hospital now before the Paparazzis and fans are here. Let's go to our home. It's just some minutes away and were here with the cars. So let's go and talk there< Beau said. >Yea bro that's good idea. (x/y) and Michael need some sleep. And definitely a shower. Sorry guys but you're smelling terrible< Luke said. He was standing next to you and he smiled. He tried to gibe the situation a good mood. You had to smile about this. He's always so positive. And yes it was rly good idea from Beau so you just nodded. The lads are like family for you. You like them.

You noticed Michael watching you. He smiled a bit and then he walks straight to you, gave you a kiss on the cheek and then he grabbed your hand and you guys walked behind the others to the cars. It was just a good feeling to hold Michael Cliffords Hand. Rly good feeling.

~At the Janoskians House~

You feel like home here. Its dirty but you're okay with this. >(x/y) you can go and have a shower in my room if you want too< Luke said to you. You just nodded bc you were too tired to answer something. >Should i go up with you? Or do you know the way?< Luke asked you worried. >No its okay. I know the way. But thanks.< you said and smiled at him bc you were rly thankful. You just needed your time alone to think a bit about the things that happened. >Luke?< you said before going up. >Yes?< he answered and turned around to look you in the face. > Thanks for everything< you said to him and then you walked up the stairs to his room.

~Luke Brooks Pov~

You looked after (x/y). She looks rly tired and scared. What happened in the Haunted Hospital? The others sat down on your big black couch and were talking with each other. You watched (x/y) other best friend Sabrina talking with Luke. He's smiling at her all the time. Maybe he likes her? Michael was talking with Jai and Ashton and Beau,James,Daniel and Calum weren't here anymore. They went to the Studio together. You decided to ask Michael what exactly happened in the Haunted Hospital before. >Bro how are you?< you sat down next to him. >Hi man. Oh well actually in fine. But i guess in smelling like 1000 old sport socks< he said and everyone laughed about the joke. >You can go and get a shower in my room if you want to< Jai said to Michael. >Oh rly? Thanks! I need that! Where's your room?< Michael asked thankfully. >Just go up the stairs and walk straight down the corridor. Its the last door on the right. Next to Lukes room< Jai answered. Michael stood up and was able to walk up. You grabbed his arm and stood up too. >We need ti talk about the things happened in the Haunted Hospital later. Okay?< You asked him. He just nodded and walked away then.

~Michaels Pov~

Luke was right. We rly need to talk about the 'thing' there in the Haunted Hospital. Maybe it was a ghost? And why did it said (x/y) name? Creepy. You walked up the stairs and along the corridor. The left door Jai said. Or was it the right? You forgot about that so you just took the left door. You took off your shirt and your skinny jeans. And at the moment you wanted to pull down your shorts, someone came out of the Bathroom just with a towel. It was (x/y). She looked at you with dilated eyes. >Holy crab! Im sorry (x/y) i took the wrong door< you said fast. She was still looking at you. And she was smirking. >It's fine< she said and then she was coming closer. >How r u?< she asked. She was smelling good. >Im fine. Just so tired that i could sleep right at the bottom now< you answered and show with your finger to the bottom. (x/y) laughed and then she said >I know exactly what you mean< >That's good then!< you just answered bc you were so speechless.

~Your Pov~

Damn he looks so hot! What should I say now? Its such a embarrassing situation right now. >You can take a shower in Lukes room if you want to. I'm done< you said to him. >Oh no its okay..< he began but you just said >Go in Michael. Im done and i'll borrow some clothes from luke for you and me and then i'll go down< He made a surprised face but then he just nodded and walked into the bathroom. You were going to your best friends wardrobe and just grabbed some clothes for you and Michael. The clothes for Mikey you just putted down on the bed and then you put Lukes clothing on. It was to big but you didn't care much about this. It smells after him. Rly good. And then you left the room.

~Luke Hemmings Pov~

(x/y) friend is rly cute! Why didn't met her before? Is she a fan too? Probably bc she's looking at me the whole time like she saw a ghost or something like this.

>So, where are you from?< you asked her. >Im from Germany. But I'm here in L.A. with (x/y) to meet Luke and the othr lads< she answered and smiled at you. >Pretty cool! I like Germany. And your eyes. They're beautiful!< you just decided to flirt with her. She is so nice. >Awe rly? Thank you! I love your eyes too, Luke!< She answered and then you saw that her cheeks are going to be red. She's embarrassed. How cute!

In the moment you wanted to ask her to go out with you, (x/y) came down the stairs. She was wearing too big clothes. Maybe Lukes clothes. And she smiled. You don't know her good, but you guess she could be Michaels future girlfriend. And her best friend yours...

~Part 7 soon(:

What do you guys think what's happening next???? Vote pls if you like my story♥

Allie