Speechless.

...I would find this smile everywhere. Even in the dark bc its shining so bright. You still want to scream. But you can't. There isn't coming out one word out of your mouth. >Hi< the perfect boy said who's standing in front of you >I guess i don't need to say you my name< Oh yes he was so right. You want to saym something to him too, but you're speechless and your tongue feels like she's sticking with glue in your mouth. You can't speak even if you would try to. >(x/y) u okay?< Omg he said my name. OMFG this can't be real. Luke come and wake me up pls. i think im dreaming; you shouted in your head. >So how long did you planned to stand there looking at me like you saw a ghost< he said while smiling at you. >I..eh..< was everything you said. >You...?< he asked. >Um..I..ehh..I'm..< You're speechless but can't tell this your dreamboy. He still smiled at you. And this doesn't help you rly much to get back to your senses. Your brain tooks a time out. There's just emptiness in your head. >Speechless?< he asked with a dark but softly voice. You nodded. >So..< he said smirking at you and comes closer. You're breathing stopped. And your heart goes like Bum pause bum pause the whole time with no specific rhythm. He stands rly close now to you. You were able to smell his Perfume. Manly and with a touch of a secret. You totally in love with it. His face was so near to yours now, that you were able to felt his breath. You were able to see his manly skin. His stubble. His full and softly looking lips. You know that you just have to wip a bit and then your lips would lay on his. But you won't do this. You don't even know him. But it was hard to withstand his lips. He comes closer and closer. And then your lips nearly touched each other. He whispered >Should we go in and have some fun in the Haunted Hospital, (x/y) ?< you felt the vibration of his breath while he was speaking on your lips. Warm and softly breath. Your senses felt like melting away like snow in the sun. And your heart goes loud. You felt your pulse loud beating in your ears. He grabbed your hand and pointed you to follow him into the dark and lost Haunted Hospital...

~Part 2 :) hope you'll like it xx

I'll also take requests ;) just ask me for a Imagine with your fav :*

(btw part 3 soon)

Allie