Chapter 10: Turbulence

Jamie pulled me in tight and I couldn't help but relax against the warmth of his body. As I fell over the bridge into the nether realms of slumber I heard him murmur, "Just let me love you while you sleep." He nuzzled my hair once again and planted a soft kiss on my neck. "Sleep tight, baby. I've got you." He sighs and relaxes against me and I sleep more soundly than I have in months.

And then my bladder awakens me. Jamie has rolled to his back, but he still has an arm wrapped around my shoulders, holding me close against his side. I peel his arm away gently and roll away so I can go potty. He stirs only mildly, but settles quickly.

I go take care of business, brush my teeth, and fluff my hair before returning to the bedroom. The sight before me makes me smile and sigh as I lean against the door frame. Jamie is sprawled on his back in all his masculine glory. The arm that was wrapped around me is still spread out. The other is thrown over his head, and Chicken has nestled herself neatly within that enclosure. One knee is bent outward, and his morning hard-on is making itself prominent. Zep is snuggled up between his legs with his head laying across an ankle.

This man is perfect. Absolutely perfect. I can't wait to get my hands on him, but first I need to adios my animals. I pad to the kitchen and put out food for both of them, making kissy noises to draw them in. Once they head to breakfast, I head back to my breakfast treat.

I softly climb on the bed, between his legs, and reach to tug his sweat pants down without waking him. I remember him telling me that filming the ice cream scene in Freed was extremely hard for him because his wife did not enjoy oral sex. So to have someone lick his belly and simulate oral sex was particularly arousing for him.

Well, I for one can't wait to get my mouth on him. I take my time in looking at him. He's glorious. I take his dick in one hand and his balls in the other and fondle him gently. He stirs, but only to shift his legs wider apart, giving me more access. Well, yes sir. Thank you very much.

I scooch up closer and take his tip in my mouth, while stroking him softly. I swirl my tongue and suck him like my last lollipop. I grip his base and lick my way slowly up and down each side of his impressive penis. He is now awake and reaching for my head, "No, love. You don't have to do this."

I swat his hands away. "Shut up. I want this. Lay back and enjoy it." I climb his body to kiss his lips. "I sure plan to." I lick my way back down his chest and belly and take him as deeply as I can into my mouth. One hand continues to fondle his balls while I go to work pumping him with my mouth and my hand. His knees bend at one point, keeping me captive between his legs. He is pulsing into my mouth and grips my head again, but this time to guide my rhythm. I let him and relish in his moans of enjoyment.

The surge of power I feel at bringing him this pleasure is not something I've ever felt before. I keep my eyes open, watching him, watching him loving what I am doing to him, watching him unravel at my touch. And unravel he does. He grips my head tightly and his legs squeeze me. "Baby, I'm gonna come. Back off."

I latch on with the suction of a brand new Dyson vacuum and suck for all I'm worth. He finally releases, shooting several hot streams down my throat. I swallow all he has to give and then crawl up to curl into him. He's shot. Literally. He can't move. I kiss his cheek, "Thank you for that, love. I'll go make us some breakfast." All he can do is grunt and I can't help but feel pleased that I put him in this state.

*****

Holy. Fucking. Hell. What just happened? I'll admit that it's been YEARS since I had a blow job, but this was not just a blow job. Dear God. That was a mind altering experience. And she swallowed!!!! That's a first for me. Not sure I should tell her, though. I don't want her asking about my previous blow jobs, few though they were. Nothing compares to what just happened. I still don't feel like I can move.