Chapter 17

I wake up still in Adelaide's arms and I smile to myself. It has only been twelve hours and I am happier than I have ever been and I was sleeping through all of it.

I get up and walk to the bathroom to pee. As soon as I walk in, I remember what happened with Sierra. I place my hands on the counter and look down at the sink. Trying to process what happened. Then I remember my reaction. Kissing Adelaide out of nowhere. I run man's through my hair and sigh.

"Hey, I didn't here you wake up," Adelaide says behind me. She wraps her arms around me from behind and lays her chin on my neck and kisses my cheek.

I hold her arms and lay my head back on her shoulder. "I didn't want to wake you."

"You're sweet," she smiles at me through the mirror. "How are you feeling?"

I frown. I turn my self around to face her and wrap my arms around her neck. "Not great," I tilt my head down. "I don't want to go to church."

"I see," she lays her forehead on mine. "Do you want to just say you aren't feeling well and I can say I am taking care of you? Then we can just lay in here and watch movies? Maybe more?" She winks at me.

"Yeah that would be nice."

"Okay," she pulls away and walks into her room. "I'll go talk with the principal."

"Wait," she turns around to look at me. I run up to her and wrap my arms around her neck, then kiss her. I feel her smile and she cups my face with her hand and returns the kiss. After a few seconds I pull away. "Okay I'm going to go pee." And I run back into the bathroom and close the door.

When I finish washing my hands, I go up to my room to brush my teeth and change into my own set of clothes. I grab my phone and charger and head out. All without waking Logan. I am pretty proud.

"Hey, I was wondering where you went," Adelaide says when I walk in her room. Her sitting on the bed.

"Sorry," I sit on her bed. "I went to go grab my phone and change into some other clothes." I put the clothes she lent me on the end of the bed.

"Awe you're sweet. But you should've kept them. Those shorts looked way better on you than they do on me."

She leans over and presses her lips against mine. I kiss her back and she pulls me on top of her. She places her hands on my back and just to my luck, she presses my tickle spot. I giggle and she pulls out of the kiss and looks at me questioning.

I tilt my head down and shake my head. "That was my tickle spot."

"Ohhhh I see," she chuckles. "Well now I know." She smiles and rolls us over so I am under her and she starts to tickle me where her hands just were.

I start giggling and I throw my head back and start to laugh. I keep trying to push her hands off, but she is too strong. After half a minute, I decide to try something out and wrap my arms around her neck and pull her into a kiss. She immediately stops tickling me and returns it.

"Hmmm," I moan. "I knew that would stop you." I say into the kiss.

"Oh shut up."

She brings her knee in between my thighs and begins to slowly grind into me. I moan and she gently pulls my bottom lip with her teeth.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

We both break out of the kiss and look over at my phone on her night stand.

"Just ignore it," she suggests and leans down.

"No what if it is important," I lean over and grab my phone and see the caller ID is my mom. "You see, it's my mom."