Part 4

IMPORTANT NOTE: Many of you may find ishita's character as too much aggressive in this story but I think this is the beauty of the story. Like any normal human being ishita can also do wrong. I dont want to hurt anybody's feelings regarding any of the character of my story. So here it goes next part.

In the morning raman wakes her up at 7:00 and said pihu get up pihu ....

Pihu: papa ishimaa papa ishimaa ko bulao..........

Raman: pihu tm paghal ho kia ishimaa ko bulao bhool gai raat mein nay kai btaya tha

Pihu get up with jerk arey han papa hm ko to ishima ko thik krna hay na ....

Raman beta ji ishima ko baad mein thik krein gay filhaal agr ap 8 bjay table pr nai phnchi na to apkay papa ko pura din bhooka rehnay pray ga as a punishment okay...........

Pihu: haw papa ko kon punish kray ga ishimaa

Raman: big b beta ishimaa nai wo hoti to or kia chiay tha

Pihu and raman gets ready and off to breakfast table

After breakfast everybody starts thinking about ways to treat ishita. Pihu said idea us nay sab ko hath k isharya say bulaya or un kay kaan mein btaya or sab nay hi fi pihu said okay plan will start tonight okay

In the office in conference room

Board members said big b mr bhalla or mrs mihur nai hay they are late

Big b glares him and he downcast his eyes

Big b: who is the owner of this company?

Board member: u......you ........m........mam

Big b: better .............you remember this.......and before my employes they all are my family and if I saw anyone harming them then that was his or her last day on this planet. Then she orders mihir to start

Mihir said: big b first of all we have to take over taneja enterprises than pihu hotels is automatically came under our control as according to these papers and my investigations taneja enterprises took over pihu hotels.

Ishita's face expression changes after whole one and a half year but changes are negative as expressions are of anger. She holds papers and clutches them in sheer anger and threw them far away. Then she closed his fist tight that her finger nails poked in her skin then at once she hit the table with her fist. Making all the members scared to there wits. Her anger is so horrible her face is red with anger. Her eyes filled with hatred. She is looking like she burst at any time. Every one is so scared that even Mihir is unable to say anything. He never saw his bhabhi forget bhabhi he never saw anyone in such anger not even raman when he was in such state. Mihir is looking her in utter shock and frightened when ishita said meeting dismissed. And she left the meeting room and moves to her office.

On the way a female employe bangs with her as she is walking towards front while talking towards back with some other employe. Ishita's anger, which already is on seven sky, burst on that poor employe.

Bigb: in sheer anger, slaps the employe hard that she falls on ground. Ye mera office hay koi play ground nai hay dfa ho jao meray office say niklo yahan say shakal mat dikhana apni mujhay kabhi guards guards through her out of the office with that she is continuously kicking her in anger.

Ishita is not in her senses he sees shagun in that woman so she iis beating her while Mihir came running and rescues that poor employe and sends her to hospital. Ishita goes to her office and locks it. she throws files here and there she is throwing everything here and there which is coming under her reach and continuously murmuring how dare he took over pihu hotels. That company is mine us ko chlanay wala mera hay taneja hota kon hay choron gi nai mein us ko mar dalon gi mei shagun ko.......she is speaking anything and everything and throwing things here and there while everyone outside can see her state but no one can listen as that room is sound proof. Every one is in shock that what is this? They never saw ishita like this seeing everyone starts gossip Mihir said everyone please leave rest of the day is holiday. Mihir then calls romi and raman and asks them to come soon and bring doctor. Then Mihir breaks the door lock and enters in the room. Ishita is still throwing things in anger. Mihir tries to stop but in return he also gets some stuffs to catch. Mihir is trying hard but unable to do so in the meanwhile ishita's head starts spinning and she falls unconscious. As she falls Mihir catches her and then doctor came she examines ishita and said "oh my God Mr bhalla, it is very close escape from nervous break down. But thank god she is fine now I gave her injection and please make sure that she rests." Saying this she leaves.

Raman is in so much shock that he crushed down on the floor and starts crying like a kid. Mihir and romi tries to console him but in vain. He moves towards unconscious ishita and carrases her face showering numerous kisses on her face. Mihir and romi also got emotional seeing Raman's immense love. Raman picks ishita in her arms and took her towards big b palace.

Pihu saw raman picking ishita in his arms and said: papa kia hua Ishimaa ko wo behosh kun hein and she starts crying papa Ishimaa wo thik hein na ishimmaa. Raman without answering took ishita in her room and places on bed then covers her with duvet and leaves the room to talk to everyone.

In the hall everyone is waiting for him. Raman narrates everything while Mihir narrates about meeting thing and afterwards. Pihu is too much scared she is crying uncontrollable on raman's shoulders and said: papa sab bohat ganday hein sab iishimaa ko pareshan krtay hein kaisay unhon nay ..........ishimaa ko kia ho gya papa..........wo ....papa.....wo think to ho jjaein gi...

Raman cleans her face and said pihu stop crying baccha you are my good girl na baby agr ap is trha cry cry kro gay to Ishimaa ko kon sambhalay ga.....saying this he thinks of doctors words and said pihu come we have to make sure that Ishimaa takes proper rest. They leaves to ishita room.

Ishita although in the affect of drugs but still she is very restless she is murmuring something or other. Pihu hugs ishita tightly from one side while raman hugs her from other side this gives ishita peace and she slept peacefully. Pihu and raman hold her so tightly and protectively as if she vanishes if they leave her and trio slept cuddling to each other.

Next morning ishita is the first one to woke up and seeing herself caged between raman and pihu she becomes relaxed at first then last day's happenings hit her head and big b took over but this time angry version of big b. ishita leaves the bed and got ready. When she came back from wash room she saw pihu ad raman sitting on the bed waiting for her. She did not pay heed towards them and starts getting ready.

Pihu: Ishimaa you should take rest ap ki health thik nai hay.

Ishita: first glares raman then said to pihu. Its 7:30 pihu go get ready for the breakfast. ( she is bit harsh in tone but face is same blank)

Raman who was witnessing all this said to pihu: pihu ishimaa is right I think we should get ready for the break fast come papa makes you ready.

Breakfast is a silent affair.

Big b: I want all raman mimi romi sarika in the office I need to discuss project pihu hotels. Saying this she leaves for the office.

Pihu: papa ap nay Ishimaa ko roka nai ab un ki health........

Raman: han pihu mein nay un ko kuch nai kaha is liay kay aik to wo ksi ki baat nai sunti ulta agr hm un ko kuch kehtay to wo ghusa krti or phir say un kki tabeet bigar jati or waisay bhi beta wo jab uthi to unhon nay apko or mujhay un kay kamray mein dekh lia tha to kuch bhi kehnay ka matlab tha unkay ghusay ko brhhana or is say hi to un ki health or kharab ho jaye gi.

Romi: bhai I think we should leave it is already late.

All five leaves for office after leaving pihu with seniors.

This is it for today...........

So what do you thing can pihu control this new emotion of ishita or it will be too late??????