Part 21

hello everyone! i hope you all are fine and is waiting for the next part. First of all i would like to thank you all for your best wishes for my exams. With all your best wishes they went well. secondly, today i am going to give you a very long update of 3200 words because of your immense love for my story. Thanks a lot and enjoy the next part.

Ishita is sitting in her office with her head rested on the back of chair and eyes closed, her room curtains are drawned so no one could see inside the room through glass window. Someone knocks the door, Ishita said, "come in!" while being in the same position. Her P.A saw her in this state and said hesitantly, "Mam, this file......." to which ishita replied being in the same posture by showing her palm, "Not now, take it to raman." P.A. again tries to say, "But mam......" but she has not listened and said sternly, "Do as I said. Go away and don't disturb me for an hour." Left with no option, she left the room. She return to raman and said, "sorry sir, but mam has refused to even look at it." With creases on his forehead raman looked towards her and replied, "what do you mean? Say it clearly." After listening to her, raman walked straight to her beloved wife's room and without knocking directly enter into it. He see her in the same posture, the only addition is that tears are running from her closed eyes. Raman immediately moved ahead and wiped her tears which surprised ishita and she at once opened her eyes and on finding raman looking at her, she immediately turned towards other side, wiped her tears and said, "Raman....what happened? Is there any problem? You here, do you need something? Raman turned her towards himself by her chair and said, "you don't have to hide your tears from me. I know you are in pain. You can share with me." Ishita has immediately hugged raman and said while crying, "raman......... (hiccups).........i am too hurt and confused.......(hiccups)......neither I can forgive them nor I can see them in pain. They are my children raman, my Ru and Adi, how can I see them in so much pain.......she is torturing them raman.....my ruh......that shagun was beating her raman.......she was crying.......(again hiccups).........I have to rescue them both raman.......but.....but I cannot forgive them raman for what they had done to all of us but still I want to hug them, protect them, love them." All the while raman just hug her wife while continuously patting her back.

Otherside shagun is continuously calling priyanka but she is not answering her calls. She is hell frustrated and also afraid of ishita's warning. After every 3 hours ishita is sending her warning messages making her all the more impatient to get a deal from Big B. After almost one and a half day, priyanka intentionally banged to shagun in the market. Shagun almost clinged on her and said, "Oh my God, priyanka you...Thank God!!! Please please listen to me for once please.....i can explain." Priyanka at once shrugged her off and said, "No you have cheated me. Go away! I have more important works to do." But shagun has dragged her to the table at one side and make her sit to talk to her or more precisely begged her for the deal.

Priyanka: you know shagun, Big B is very strict when it comes to buisness. She does not see that culprit is family or an employee. When I proposed about investing in pihu industries, initially she agreed but then she recieved a call and immediately she got angry on me, apparently someone has informed her about your company in detail. And now as a punishment for not doing proper check up on pihu industries before thinking to invest, she has suspended me for two weeks. You know what that mean..........loss of 50 crores straight away.

Shagun's mouth opened in perfect Ooo listening to priyanka.

Priyanka further said with full rage, "now tell me is there anything you could do of that."

Shagun think for some time and then replied, "I can just give me a chance. Please arrange one meeting of pihu industries with Big B. I am cent percent sure she will be convinced. I have a best buisness proposal for her."