Part 20

hello readers! i hope you all are fine. 

PlAN IN ACTION

Shagun was inspecting the house cleaning. She found a little dust on the floor of TV lounge in one corner. She made a dirty face and shouted, "What is this? Can't you even properly do cleaning? You worthless spoilt brat of your good for nothing ishimaa?" shagun very well knew which nerve she has to press so she intentionally mentioned ishita's name before ruhi so that ruhi went into the phase of guilt, in this state she always become numb to shagun's all kind of tortures. After that silent tears started coming out of ruhi's eyes and she went into the flashback of her wrong deeds. shagun then used the opportunity and she pick up cane stick and hit ruhi on her left. Ruhi immediately fall down on the floor and then shagun started hitting her on her arms and back while ruhi is crying just then adi came running from outside, he tried to engulf ruhi in himself to protect her and then shagun started hitting him too.

At the same time ishita switched on the live feed of bhalla mansion on her mobile. Involuntarily a painful sigh escape her mouth and she shouted, "Leave them you rascal" then she started running here and there in panic mode and saying, "What should I do? How will I stop her?" then looking towards mobile in broken state, she shouted on top of her voice with full rage, " Stop it! Stop it! The pain which you have given them in past or giving them right now will return to you with 100% percent interest. That's my promise! Ishimaa's promise." She thought for some time and then sent the same words to shagun as a text message with unknown number. Shagun's phone rang and she stopped her beating session and picked up her mobile. As soon as she read the message all the colors of her face fade away. Getting the chance ruhi and adi escape from there. Now it's Shagun's turn to panic, she immediately dialed that number but the number was switched off. Before shagun got any chance to react on this, her phone rang again and it was from priyanka. Shagun said, "Hello! Ms priyanka. How are you?" priyanka replied in a stern voice, "Di has called off the deal. She investigated about your company and she found out that you are about to come on roads. You have failed to complete any project from last 1 year and that is why no one is ready to invest in your company. You are a cheater shagun. You lied to me about this. You know how much di has scolded me. Now I am warning you never try to contact me or our company otherwise you'll face the worst of me." With this she disconnected the call, ishita smirked seeing Shagun's baffled face and then give thumbs up to priyanka who was sitting in front of her. Ishita then called shagun from an unknown number and said, " Hi Shagun, I thought that I should inform you the name of the one who has informed Big B about your company." Shagun said, "excuse me who are you? And how do you know all this?" ishita laughed with a grin and said, "very bad shagun.... I have n't expect this from you how could you forget me......I am ishimaa of your kids........ count down starts shagun.......tick tock.......hahahahahaha....." and then she hung the call. She became horrified and due to all these shocks she fell down on the sofa and shouted, " Aliya, Nikhil, Taneja......" all three came there and got surprised to see shagun in horrid state. Aliya asked, " mom what happened? Are you alright?" Aliya shooked Shagun who replied, " priyanka has refused to invest and ishita has come back. She will not leave any of us." Then she started walking here and there and completely panic, " Oh MY God! Ishita cannot come. She will never leave me.....what will I do....." All three had made her relaxed and then shagun told them everything in detail. These four then went in shock while Adi and Ruhi had hugged each other and become very happy.

Ruhi said, "Adi bhayya ishimaa.....she has come back to us. She will save us...Oh my God... I am very happy." Both the brother and sister become extremely happy and started jumping in joy in there room only.   

Sorry for this small update but i manged to write this much only because of my busy schedule.Next update will be on next weekend i.e 8th or 9 th Dec, 2018.This is becuase of my mid semester exams. i cannot write further as i have to prepare for them.I hope you all will understand. 

Keep giving your love to my story.