Part 13

hello readers! how are you"

i have worked a lot on this part. i hope you will like it.

so here it is......

After about two hours ishita opened her eyes two find sarika sitting beside her and pihu was nowhere to be seen. The first thing she asked was, " Where is pihu?" to which sarika replied, " she was with raman bhai who was feeding her lunch." Sarika put her hand on ishita's hand and asked," bhabi are you alright?" you cannot imagine how much scared we all were. " I know sarika after seeing pihu's state I can imagine now and I am so sorry sarika I really am" Said ishita by holding sarika's hand in her both hands and a tear fell off her eyes. Sarika immediately wiped her tears and said, " bhabi I have gone through those feelings which led you to this step, I know how much painful and unbearable it was. You know we all were there with you,we could help you in every matter but you pushed away all of us and closed yourself in you own built four walls. It also wasn't that bad because we were trying hard to bring you out of your shell but with your this sucide attempt you have not only scared everyone but made them angry as well. Raman bhai mhikka, romj, mihir and even pihu all are very upset with you bhabi." Hearimg this tears started flowing from ishita's eyes continuously and she had bowed her head down. Sarika make her look towards her and wiped her tears and then said," but the most important thing is that they are upset because they love you so much. They just cannot see you suffering at any cost. This is your family bhabi, you just have to assure them that you are sorry and you will never repeat such thing again that's it." " I will sarika I surely will. I also love them all." Said ishita, while pressing sarika's hand with her hand.

Sarika, " okay bhabi enough of this now eat this lunch especially made by iyer aunty and mumijj otherwise how will you get energy for getting the scoldings and may be some punishments." Said sarika with a wink to lighten the atmosphere and it worked as iahita laughed. Ishita said, " I am not hungry sarika please left the food here I will eat after some time." Sentence was not delivered fully when they heard pihu's stern voice, " ISHIMAA" ishita looked at pihu immediately who was standing at the door of the room with hands on her hips and an angry glare. Ishita looked at her and understanding upcoming tsunami she mumbles, only audible to sarika and herslef, " please god save me otherwise today she will not spare me." Listening ishita's mumble and looking her expressions sarika understood everything and left the room not before showing thumbs up to her bhabi who was going to suffer the wrath of her pihu amma.

As soon as sarika left the room, getting the first chance raman and mhikka questioned her, " did she eat her food? Was she alright? Tell us na sarika why are you smiling like this? While sarika smiled fully and said, " no bhai she refused to eat." Raman got angry and said, " is she mad already her health is so weak and here she is busy in her childish acts." Raman and mihikaa was cursing ishita and thinking ways to feed her while sarika shout a little louder to get there attention, " relax bhai, mhikaa listen to me." Raman and mihika looked towards her and asked her what! has she any idea. Sarika said getting emotional, " bhai have you heard that a daughter can be the mother to her own mother if needed." Raman raised her eyebrows giving an expression as if what do you mean while mihika understood it and with satisfactory smile and happy tears she only managed to say, "really". Raman saw the two ladies getting happy and emotional and giving looks which he failed to understand got irritated and said, " would you people tell me what is so good and what is the meaning of this?" " why to tell you when you should see it only then you will understand" said mhikka while pulling raman aside while all three of them started watching it on the tablet which was showing the live feed of what was going into the room along with the clear voices. Raman has put the camera in the room earlier evening to watch her stuborn wife who is definitely not a good patient.

Otherside in the room, on finding tht ishita had refused to eat, pihu's concern for her mother's health made her angry and she said, " mumma I knew it that you would do such things so while you were sleeping I had found its solution so from now we mother and daughter were going to do role reversal that mean that i will take care of you like your mother and you have to obey me like an obedient kid." Listening to her daughter ishita's mouth opened in perfect O, at once analyzing the consequences of this new deal ishita thought to bargain from her daughter so she made a cute face and said, " Why pihu baby., you will get tired in all this baby and besides that mumma had not refused to eat I was just going to start eating by myself. You go to home and enjoy baby, you also know that I am big b and if I can handle this huge business empire then I can surely take care of myself." Pihu listened to ishita but with stern expression on her face she showed ishita her palm and said, " no arguments I will not change my descion moreover this is your punishment for ruining your health." Knowing how stubborn her daughter ishita thought, " now you have gone ishu, your daughter is going to put you in curfew, what will you do now." Interrupting her thoughts pihu said, " now take this soup after that I will tell you what you can do and what not." Pihu started feeding ishita soup with her own hands seeing her daughter acting like her mother ishita felt immense happiness. After sometime ishita said, " enough pihu no more please baby." Pihu replies with serious expression, " be a good girl mumma you have to finish it otherwise you know na wht pihu can do." Listening her ishita made a cute pout and said, " no I will not eat more." Ishita was acting to be stubborn and angry because she was actually enjoying this side of her little princess, getting her love and pampering in a completely new way. Hearing ishita's refusal and seeing her turning her head in other direction, " pihu sighed and said okay then if you will not eat, I will tell doctor uncle to keep you in hospital for extra days." Saying this pihu started getting up to go to doctor when ishita immediately turned around and said stopping her, " okay okay baba I will eat that soup and will do whatever you said happy now my pihu amma, but can't I get one big hug from my daughter come new mother." Pihu smiled widely and hug ishita tightly. Inside the room both mother and daughter were enjoying in their own way while outside raman, mhikka and pihu got emotional and teary eyed after watching this live example of the universal fact that a daughter can take care of her mother like a mother. Raman send this video to all the family members as this is the most natural and beautiful sight to witness.

Romi and mihir came to ishita's room because they have been called by sarika only on ishita's insitences. As soon as they entered sarika left the room taking pihu with herself. Ishita look towards them, hurt and disappointment was clearly evident in their eyes. At once ishita got tears in her eyes and she bowed her head breaking the eyeslock. After shedding tears and gathered her courage, ishita raise her head and hold her ears with her both hands and said, " I know I have done a huge mistake by putting my life in risk and have disappointed you both a lot, I am really sorry mihir romi, please forgive me." Seeing their sister guilty and teary mihir and romi move ahead and hug her. All three shed some tears remembering all the hard times then mihir break the hug and wiped ishita's tears and said, " you will be forgiven only if you accept your penalty." Ishita gave him quizzing look when he said, " your penalty is that from now on you will share your worries with us and will never close yourself in shell." Romi also agreed and said, " exactly bhabi" ishita smiled and said, " promise I will share my problems with you." All three shared a hug again and then after talking some more, mihir and romi left for home taking pihu along while ishita got tired so she slept.

so what do you think what will happen when raman and ishita come face to face?

Do you like this part? please tell me via your votes and comments.