Part 16

welcome back everyone to the part 16 of my story " aye zindagi yeh tu nay kia kya" i hope you will enjoy reading this part.

Ishita entered in her office with a beautiful smile on her face. She walked towards her room while answering everyone's greeting very politely which she never did in past one and half year. Every body is pleasantly surprised with this new gesture of hers while raman and other family members were enjoying everyone's reaction. This whole morning was very pleasant as if ishita's smiles and laughter brought a liveness in both home and office.

She sits in her chair settles her head on chair back and suddenly she remembers that lady on whom ishita poured her anger by kicking her. After sometime Ishita calls her P.A and said, " send me the file of last month's hirings and terminations of employees." Ishita studied the file and found her name and address then she called her P.A and told her to cancel all my meetings and if something is very important then send it to raman. I am going for something important and will directly go to home from there. Ishita then drove towards the house of that lady.

She entered the house. It is a small house of one bedroom and a tv lounge with a small kitchen corner and a washroom. The door of the house was opened. Ishita knocked it but no one came out. She stayed there for almost fifteen minutes but no one came out so she turned to go back but then an old voice came in her ears " shalini shalini beta kaha hay mujay pani pila day" listening the name of her employe she moved inside the house following the voice. She reaches the room there was lying an old lady asking for water she is blind and her legs were paralysed. That lady considered ishita as shalini and said, " pani piladay beta." ishita poured water in a glass, support her to raise her back make her drink water and then resettled her. She notices that her clothes are dirty so she cleans her by giving a sponge bath then make her wear clothes taking them from cupboard. Then she maked her sleep for sometime after cleaning old lady slept peacefully. Ishita then cleans her room fully. Just then shalini enters the house while ishita was sitting in tv lounge, waiting for her. Seeing ishita there she got angry.

Shalini: what are you doing here? Go from here otherwise I don't know what will I do with the guilty of my mother's health. Wile in complete shock ishita said, " are you talking about me how come I am responsible for health. I don't even know them.Shalini replied, " yes you, that day when I banged into you accidently I actually came there to inform you about sudden accident of my mother and wanted some financial help. My fate, I got only insult and bruises. I was compelled to treat her in government hospital and there she lost her eyes. It was all because of you. Now please mam go from here.

Listening all this, her guilt increases manifolds. She folds her hands infront of her and said plzzz forgive me I am really sorry, because of me you had to suffer so much. Please shalini forgive me otherwise I will be unable to breath, my conscience will never let me live in peace Plzzz shalini I am sorry plzzz. Uptill now ishita is shivering badly and crying continuously and folding her hands continuously looking down saying I am sorry I am sorry.

Shalini: it is okay mam. Please control your self, okay I forgave you now please relax. Listening to her, ishita said, " I will only consider your apology if you will allow me to get your mother treated, please shalini. Shalini became very happy and emotional and said, " I will be grateful if it happened. Ishita took shalini and her mother to the hospital and in the way she called someone.

Ishita: hello big b speaking can I talk to DR. Malhotra singh.

Receptionist: okay mam i will forward your call to him

After sometime, dr Malhotra picka up the phone. Ishita talks to him and he agrees to meet them. Ishita takes them to doctor who told them that treatment can be done but it will be expensive and lengthy. Ishita said " don't worry about both you start the treatment and yes transfer all the expenses on the big b cafateria's account I will clear them." Then she dials the number of chief accountant ordered him to clear there bills immediatey when needed and also issue salary for shalini every month, then after completing all the arrangements leave for home feeling good.