Part 19

hello everyone! A huge Thanks to all of you for loving this story. Please enjoy the next part.

In the office work has been resumed again by all except the boss. Our little Pihu is not leaving her mother's lap. She wants to be pampered by her mother and also to keep her away from work. They are tickling each other and then giggling when priyanka knocked the door. Ishita allowed her to enter with pihu still in her lap. Priyanka entered ishita's office and got surprised on finding ishita so happy and chirpy and on top of that with a little girl who appeared to be her daughter. In her surprise she asked, " mam who is this cute little girl?" ishita replied with her sweet smile, " she is my daughter Pihu. Pihu say hello to aunty." Pihu greets her, listening pihu's name and then the project pihu industries on which she is working she got a hint but because of Ishita's happy mood she chose to remain silent. Before priyanka could say something pihu instantly said, " mumma no work now please" " but pihu....." ishita tried to argue but left the option seeing pihu making cute pleading faces. Ishita then said , " okay fine. Priyanka do one thing you go and brief mihika about the meeting. I will catch up with her." Priyanka left the room and then after sometime ishita and pihu left for wonderland on pihu's insistence.

Priyanka gives mihika the recording then she told mihika about her meeting with shagun and also set live feeding of spy camera on mihika's mobile too. She then left the office. After completing some important file work, mihika started watching that recording and the moment she saw Ruhi, she got shocked and her eyes popped out due to it. She wasn't even relieved by that shock when she find adi in driver's uniform. She immediately called mihir, raman, romi and sarika in her office. She showed them the recording while thanking God that ishita is not in office. All went in shock while tears started rolling down from raman's eyes on seeing visibly tortured and frightened ruhi and an almost dead souled aditya. In tears and pain he said, "What will happen when ishita came to know about this." Mihika said, "Jiju we still don't know what is the situation exactly, may be it is something else." Raman replied, " mihika ruhi's bruises are clearly visible and ishita she is their mother she can read their eyes. She will took out more from this clip then we could. She has a very strong sixth sense which had already told her that something is wrong with both of them. This was the reason of today's morning fuss." They were thinking what to do when sarika said, " but if both of them are being tortured then also they are having the taste of their own medicine, I don't think she should feel bad. I mean she hates them." Romi said, " sarika, it is not like that ishita bhabi can never hate adi and ruhi. They are her children, pieces of her heart. She can be angry on them but can't hate them and who knows may be bhabi had already forgiven them because she cannot keep hatred in her for so long." Mihir said, "mihika one thing is for sure we have to complete this project rapidly. Can we find out what is happening in that house at this time." Mihika at once showed them live feed.

Shagun is sitting in lounge with aliya, nikhil and taneja. She said, " you know gyz today I met big b's sister priyanka." Taneja said, " Big B really that one who own big b cafeteria's" shagun nodded. Nikhil said, " wow, if we get to do buisness with them, our buisness will not only be out of all losses, In spite of that we will become huge." Taneja and aliya also second nikhil's thoughts. Shagun said, "We will surely get buisness from them, I need to befriend with priyanka. But for now I am going to shopping at Delhi mall."

Mihika immediately called priyanka and said, " hello priyanka, shagun is going to Delhi mall for shopping. You also go there and pretend. You have to assure her that you are impressed by her. Also give her hints that we are looking forward to invest in potential buisnesses in market." Raman said, " I am sure priyanka will do her work but we have to go home for now. Also hope and pray that ishita will not ask about the recording for now because priyanka needs time to accomplish her task. At least we need it to be done already so that we can control ishita" With that they all move towards big b palace.