Part 10

Hello readers! i know i am giving update after so long, sorry for the delay but i got busy because of my studies. I will try to give updates as early as possible. 

here you go! enjoy part 10!!!!!!!!

In this life we sometimes come across a situation where we ended up hurting others either in a fit of anger or due to those wrongs which was faced by us. In such situations we often hurt those who love us by their heart and were only trying to bring us out of our misery. When reality dawned on us then in addition to the already present hurt and anger, guilt also fill our heart. So many emotions in an already disturbed mind make the sufferer believe that he is all who is at fault for the mistakes he have done and for others mistakes. At this time ishita is feeling exactly the same feeling and she is way too much guilty and emotional to think rationally.

Ishita is crying loudly she is shouting she is scratching her face and arms she is biting her hands but her pain is not lessening a bit instead she is remembering all that has been happened for 18 months until today and she is feeling that she is the only one responsible for all the pain of others she is not ready to even give a chance to others to explain their point of view. After a lot of crying she stands in front of mirror sees her self in it and after feeling disgusting of herself she folds her sleeves, take a sharp cutter from her drawer and make cuts on her arms again and again one after the other mercilessly. Blood is oozing out from her wounds.......she is standing there hoping that may be this physical pain could overpower the pain her soul is suffering but it seems of no use she is feeling like all people are screaming on her that she can't run away of her guilt and she is responsible for everything. She throws all the things in the room here and there. Out of the room all are trying their best to open the door and they are continuously shouting but of no use as ishita's room is sound proof. Raman, pihu and mhikka are too much disturbed and worried and they are trying every possible way to open the door but its lock system is too much secured.

After loss of blood and such an emotional trauma ishita faints.....just as ishita faints raman manages to break the door of her room. Seeing his madrassan in pool of blood he is about to fall on the floor but Mihir catches him....with stumbling steps he ran to her and took her head in his lap and and said shaking her, " ishita ishita yeh tm nay kia kiaa open your eyes ishita plzzzz ishita" and he cries bitterly kissing her forehead .......mihika and pihu are shouting and crying hesterically and shouting akka akka, ishimmma maaammmma............mihir and romi at once shook raman hard and said "bhai plzzz sambhalo apnay apko hm ko hospital layjana hoga in ko"

Raman picks ishita in his arms and rushes to hospital. All the other members of the house rushes to the hospital as well. On their way to hospital mihika calls ishita's dr to reach there so that no one will question anything and rest of the work will be done just with big b's name. ishita's treatment starts doctor are trying there best to save her......after whole 4 hours of operation doctor came out only to get bombarded by numerous questions from raman and pihu....to which doctor replies next 24 hours are very critical agr un ko hosh nai aya to wo coma mein ja sakti hein.......

Raman and pihu breaks down terribly everyone is in vulnerable state no one is there to console them as the one who controls everyone is in such a state.......mihika composes herself and said " jiju ap aisay himat nai haar saktay you have to be strong for akka.......aj tak apnay un ko apni mrzi krnay di pr ab nai apko un ko btana hog a kay wo apki hein or apki ijazat kay baghair wo kuch nai kr sakti hein ap ko un ko batana hoga kay ap RKB ho or wo apki jansi ki rani hay un ko apki har baat sunni hogi unhon nay bht kr li apni mrzzi.....jiju plzzzz"

Raman composes himself then he takes pihu in his lap and said " pihu mera baccha bht strong hay pta hay kun......?" pihu said, " kun papa" raman replied " kunkay pihu kay andr is dunya ki sab say strong aurat ka khooon dor rha hay or pihu ki parvarish bhi usi aurat nay ki hay.....pihu ap ishita raman bhalla ki beti ho you cannot loose yourself like this." Pihu immediately wipes her tears and said, " okay papa mein nai ro gi pr ap promise kro kay ap Ishimaa ko kuch nai honay do gay" raman promise her and then said mihika to take all family to canteen and feed them something .......everyone after much insistence move there to take something to eat.

Raman enters ishita's cabin and sit beside her. He take ishita's hand in one hand and pat her head from other hand then he carrase ishita's cuts which are visible on her arms.......then he said "ishita bas kro bohat kr li tm nay apni mrzi ab or nahi ab tm ko wohi krna hoga jo mein kahon ga get up ishita tm utho phir ham mil kr un dono ko sabq sikhaein gay jinhon nay yeh kia hay bohat reh li tm akeli ab tm ko uthna ho gaa ksi or kay laiy nahi pr meray liay mein janta hon tm mujh say aj bhi utna hi pyar krti ho or yad rakhna agr tm nai uthi to mein khud ko khatam kr longa ......" till then mihika came back and said jiju ap bhi kuch kha lo baki sab kha kr wapis a chukay hein......raman think something then get up from stool and said chalo meray sath....

They both came out

doctor said to raman: "Mr bhalla we are really sorry pr unki situation thik nahi hay wo treatment ko respond hi nai kr rae....."

raman said to doctor: mein janta hon wo kaisay respond kray gi pr us kay liay mujhay ap ki help chahiay ho gi then he narrates his plan to doctor ...

doctor: mr bhalla hm ICU mein itnay logon ko nai janay dey saktay

raaman: doc kuch bhi ki jiay jo intzam krnaa hay kr li jiaay pr plzzz make it possible....ishita ki jaan say ziada koi cheez is waqt imp nai hay....

Doctor said okay mr bhalla I will do the arrangements.... 

so do you like the update or not do tell me via your comments and votes.