Part 1

As I entered the club with your best friend , I felt a sense of freedom rush over my body. I didn't care about all the stress I had on my mind. Nothing could stop me from having the best night ever.

"C'mon Laila, let's tear up that dance floor" said my best friend with a huge smirk on his face. No one understood me like Zion did. He was always there for you since 9th grade. Everyone was jealous of our friendship. We were unstoppable. But my feelings towards him drove me crazy. I liked him since the beginning and my feelings have never changed.

Money Longer by Lil Uzi Vert was blasting through the club. I felt the sweat drip down my tight black dress. I felt amazing until I saw something that made me feel like something punched me in the stomach. Zion making out with another girl by the bar. He was extremely drunk. I tried to forget about it but I couldn't get the make out session out of my head. I felt worried and searched for Zion through the crowd of people. I finally found him in a booth surrounded by five other women. 

"Oh hey Laila what's up" the tall drunk boy slurred. "Zion we need to go." I said with a worried look across my face. "Whyyyyy. I'm having so much fun" he whined. "Your super drunk, Zion. Let's go"  he look confused as to why i was so eager to leave. "Fine" he rolled his eyes and slowly rolled out of the booth.

Zion struggled to walk straight without stumbling but failed as he had i held him up with one arm around his back.

Home

I open the door to my shared apartment with Zion. Everything seemed so peaceful. That moment was then ruined as the drunk boy proceeded to vomit all over the floor of our living room. "Ugh for Christ sake Caleb" I said in complete disgust from the sight. "I'm sorry, Laila. I don't feel so good" he slurred sitting on the floor with his head in both of his hands.

I picked him up by the arm and lightly dragged him to his room. I changed him into his pajamas and laid him down in his bed. He started to mumble under his breathe. As i look back at him he gave me a smirk and dozed off to sleep. "That boy never stops, does he?" I chuckle as I leave the room to clean up the gift Zion created all over the floor.

After i finish cleaning, I go take a shower washing away all the grossness from tonight's events. "Fuck, it's still broken." I say trying to turn your shower on. Zion's shower was perfectLy fine, so I brought a change of clothes to his bathroom and cleaned myself.

After I showered, i put on my pajamas and went into the kitchen to get a glass of water for Zion incase he wakes up. As I enter the room, the dread headed boy slowly opens his eyes and is pleased to see me enter.

"I was just bringing you some water so your hangover isn't terrible tomorrow morning"  I say with a slight grin on my face. "Aw thanks bestie" Zion says in a low raspy voice, slowly getting off his bed.

As I leave the room, I feel a tight grasp around my wrist. "Hey, do you mind if you spend the night in here with me. I don't want to be alone right now." He said playing with one of his dreads. "Of course Z." I got into to bed next him and smiled at the sight of Zion's head in my lap.

We laid there in silence while Zion played with my hair. "I couldn't be more thankful to have a best friend like you. What did I do to deserve you?" This sent butterflies straight to my stomach. "Shhhh go to sleep you headass. You're too drunk for this right now" i silenced him but he didn't listen. "I love you, Laila"  he smiled. "I love you too, Zion, now go to sleep."

We both dozed off peacefully with the thought of having each other by our sides.