Part 8

We walked out of the venue, 3 tour buses. One for the boys and I. One for the opening act and crew. And the last one for Mitch and more crew members.

We entered the bus in single file. I felt nostalgic from the past Fifth Harmony takeover videos that they made in the bus.

(I was a huge Fifth Harmony fan. I loved them since their first single and they were my first concert. I loved everything about them. Even though the band broke up, I continued to reminisce on the good times they had together.)

In the front of the bus was a living room area/kitchen. Next to that was the bathroom. There were 9 bunks on each side of the bus. In the back of the bus was another living room like area. There were couches and a tv just like the one in the front had.

It looked like this

"Woah

"Woah." Edwin was happy to do this again. "I call top bunk!" Austin pushed everyone out the way and ran into the single aisle the bus had. "I call middle." I joined him jumping into one of the middle bunks.

Everyone chose there bunks. I was in the middle bunk in the middle row on the left side. Across from me was Zion. On top of Zion was Austin. Below Zion was Edwin. Brandon was in the bunk below me. Nick slept in the bunk that was in the middle bunk ahead of me.

-
"Wait there isn't a shower." I pointed into the bathroom. "Yeah. I thought you knew that. We have to take showers at the hotels." Zion shouted from the back living room, sitting with the rest of the boys.

"Well fuck me." I close the door and walk towards were the boys were sitting. "Zion would." Brandon mumbled. I heard him but pretended not to notice.

"You guys took up all the seats." I pouted. "Just sit on Z's lap." Edwin winked at you. "You guys are annoying." I walk back to my bunk hearing laughing from them.

I pop in my headphones and start to watch Big Mouth.

Zion creeps up towards my bunk. He pulls the curtain and steals my phone.

"Give it back." I yell at him. "Sorry I can't hear you." He runs off toward the front of the bus. "Caleb!" I jump out of my bunk chasing after him.

I tackle Zion to the floor. I flip him over and straddle his lap. I pinned one hand by his head. "Hand it over." I demand holding one hand out.

Zion was turning red due to the fact that I was sitting on top of his genitals. All he did was stare at me and blush.

"Caleb!" I took him out of his daze. "Get off of me!" He put his hands on my waist trying to pull me off. "Give me my phone!" I removed his hands. "Laila get off." He shouted. He was scared of getting a boner.

"No! Give me my phone." I pushed myself down. I sent butterflies to Zion's stomach. "Nick! Get Laila off of me!" Zion screams across the bus. "I can't I'm playing fortnite." He shouted back. I stuck my tongue out at the tall boy under me.

I put both hands by his head now. Zion squirmed under me. He couldn't stop what was about to happen. "Oh my fucking gosh, here." He gave me my phone back. "Thank you Caleb." I leaned in and pecked him on the cheek.

"Would you get off me now." Zion squirmed even more. Both of our hearts were beating faster than the flash. "I'll think about it." I cross my arms. "Laila, please." He begged. Zion was slowly growing. "Fine." I rolled my eyes and stood up. Both of my legs stood by his sides.

"Okay now move your legs bro." He swatted my legs away. "Don't bother me again, Kuwonu." I walked back to my bunk.