Part 16

It was Nick's Birthday. The boys and I were throwing him a surprise party.

_
It was time for the party everyone look amazing. Especially my boo Caleb.

I walked into the living to help put up a few more decorations

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I walked into the living to help put up a few more decorations. "Where you going lookin all find and shit." My boyfriend hugged me from behind.

"Aren't we going to the club after the little surprise party?" I snuggled up into his hold. "Yes, but you got to stay next to me for the rest of the night." He kissed my head.

"Okay everyone Ed is on his way with Nick. Hide!" Brandon turned of the lights and hid behind the kitchen counter. We all took our places quickly. The door opened slowly. Nick turned on the light.

"SURPRISE!" Everyone screamed. Nick had the biggest smile on his face.

_
We finished the little party and headed to club. Last time I went to a club, I had to leave early and Zion threw up all over our living room. Let's hope nothing bad happens tonight.

It was so loud inside that the floor vibrated to the beat of Motorsport. Zion and I went to go get a couple drinks by the bar. Everyone was here except Brandon. He wasn't 21 yet so he stayed on the bus after we checked out.

He came back to the dance floor just in time for Work by Rihanna to blast. I whined all over Z. He held my waist and gripped me tight. We swayed together.

"Babe, I'll be right back. I need the bathroom." I turned to Z. "Yeah, go." He rubbed my cheek.

_
I came back from the bathroom and saw a girl rubbing her hand up my boyfriend's arm. I would usually be extremely furious with Zion but he was knocked. He could barely open his eyes.

Zion tilted to the side off the stool. "Hey, you want to come sleep at my place?" She helped him stand up. "Mmhm. What about Laila?" He mumbled

"Shhhh. We're gonna have fun tonight." Her finger crossed over his lips. I quickly rushed over to her. The crowd was to thick to run through. I finally made it just in time to stop her from leaving the club.

"Excuse me. What do you think you're doing?" I tap her shoulder. "I'm so sorry, my boyfriend is super drunk. He needs to get home ASAP." She tried to turn around but I shoved myself in front of her.

"Your boyfriend huh? Because last time I checked I'm dating him." I crossed my arms. "Nah, sorry boo, but you got the wrong guy." She tried to squeeze by me.

"Bitch if you don't give me him now I swear to god." My eyes turn into flames. "Bitch I'm not scared of you. Move the fuck out my way before I actually give you the beating of a life time." She let go of Zion. His knees bent and he tilted forward.

I caught him right before he could hit the ground. I felt a strong grip on my hair. This hoe had me locked. I got up slowly. Her hand followed my movement. I turned around and tried to remove her hand. Her hold only became tighter.

"Let go." I demanded. "Oh so you funny funny. You wanna come in my face and be all violent and shit. Bitch imma show you violent." Her hand raised up and slapped me.

I was completely taken back. The fire in my eyes grew. I lashed back at her. I grabbed her and pushed her to the ground. I was going in on her.

A punch hit me from the other direction. She had friends. 2 girls dragged me off her. I started kicking and screaming. I had heels kick me from left and right. One hit me in the face.

Nick and Austin came running and stopped the fight. "Everyone leave now!" Nick yelled infuriated. The 3 girls walked out the club with disgusted looks on their faces. "Holy fuck! Laila what happened?" Edwin came up behind them.

Austin helped up Z and Nick carried me out.