Part 4

Cars zoomed down the street as I walked down to the studio. "Omg!!! You're Laila. Can we get a picture?" Screamed a young girl with two other friends. "Um yeah, sure." I smiled back. I posed with the group of girls and took a couple pics.

"Thank you so much!" Another girl squealed. "Of course. I got to go, but enjoy your day guys." I say as I walk off. "Tell Caleb we said hi and we love him." One of the gurls yell. I turn around a give them a thumbs up and nod my head.

I make it to the studio. I walk into the building. Nick is sitting in the lobby waiting for me. "God, finally your here." He greeted with annoyance in his voice. "Nice too see you too Nicholas" I rolled you eyes.

"What took you so long?" He said walking towards the area the boys were practicing in. "I decided to walk and then I was stopped by a couple of fans. You didn't say I had to be there as soon as possible." I chased behind him.

Nick opens the door to the studio room. Inside i saw Austin trip over Zion's bag, Edwin running from Zion with a shoe in his hand, and Brandon FaceTiming his girlfriend Charlotte.

"Look who is finally here guys." Nick entered the room. "Shut up." I mess up his hair.

"Lailaaaa!!" Austin yells as he removes himself from the floor. "Help me. Come get your manz off me." Edwin struggles as Zion puts him in a headlock. I chuckle. "Enough you two." I say separating them. "Thank you lord, Jesus Christ." The small curly blonde says with prayer hands.

The small Dominican hugs me from the side, thanking you for my mercy. "It's okay eddy." I pat his back. Edwin runs off to play some music. "What happened this time." I asked the tall Canadian hovering over me. "It was nothing." He scratched his head. "Okay. Whatever floats your boat Kuwonu." I shrug off walking.

"Anyways. We have news, Laila. You should probably sit down for this." Brandon hung up his phone. There were no seats so i decided to sit on the floor next to Z. "Alright I'm ready." I put my legs on top of Zion's.

"So, we were so thoughtful and realized that you would be so lonely once we leave for tour." The white blonde boy says walking towards Brandon. "Are you guys buying me a puppy?" A big smile appeared on my face

"No." Nick shook his head. "We decided to ask Mitch if you could join the tour and well." Edwin smiled. "Well what?" I slightly screamed in excitement. "He said yes." Zion stood up. "Wait really?" I jumped up. "Mmhm, you get to share a tour bus with us and everything." The boy wearing glasses nodded his head.

"HOLY CRAP! You guys are the freaking best!" I jumped into the boy with dreads' arms. "We know." the four other boys harmonized coming in for a group hug.

"I love you guys." I smiled. "Some more than others." Nick mumbled. Zion then elbowed him in the crotch for the snarky comment. "Ugh fuck you, Kuwonu." the Italian boy fell to the ground holding his bits.