Part 14

We we're in Boston this week. Tour was going by so quickly. The next stop was New York. Which is Edwin and I's home state so gang gang. I'm so excited.

I walked out the hotel bathroom. I had just finished taking a shower. "Hey sexy." My boyfriend kissed my cheek. All I could do is blush. "You're so gorgeous." He held me by my waist. "Stop." I rolled my eyes.

"Nah for real. Your fucking stunning." He caressed my faced. There were millions of butterflies in my stomach. "Zion." I spoke softly.

He gently grabbed me by face and kissed me. I broke the kiss apart. "I love you." I cheesed. "I love you too Laila." He squeezed my butt through the towel.

"Let's take this thing off." He whispered tugging at the towel. "No. Nick is literally in the other room." I bit my lip. "Then we'll just do it in the bathroom." He pulled me closer. I looked up at him. He stared deep into my eyes.

I smiled at him. He picked me up bridal style to the bathroom. Zion closed the door behind him with his foot. He put me down on the counter next to the sink. I pull Zion toward me by the hem of his shirt.

I kissed him deeply. Our tongues found their way to move in sync with each other. I stopped and started to kiss his neck. He let out a soft low moan. I suck on his soft spot. His breathing became heavy.

I hopped off the counter. He pulled off his shirt. I was still in my towel. "You're gonna need to work in order to get this off of me." I rubbed his shoulders from behind.

"Damn." He pulled me closer to him as he sat on top of the toilet. I sat on top of Zion and straddled him. I slowly grinned against his jeans. A bulge rised in his pants.

"What are you going to do to me, Zion?" I whispered in his ear to tease him. He let out a low chuckle.

Zion's hands made their way up to my thighs. Zion started to kiss my neck and slowly make his way down to my chest. "Can I see your body now, beautiful?" He smirked

"No." I got off his lap. "Take off your pants." I bit my lips.

"If you keep taking charge, Daddy is going to have to show you who is really in charge." He unbuckled his jeans. "Why don't you show me right now." I dropped my towel on the floor.

Zion pushed me against one of the walls. He kissed me romantically. I whimpered under his touch.

I got on my knees and took Zion's dick out of his boxers. He groaned as the cold air met the tip. I spit on it then begin to bob my head, using my hand to work the rest.

Zion moaned quietly. I stopped and bent over in front of him. He rubbed his dick up my pussy before he thrusted into me. I moaned at the feeling. It took me a couple of seconds to adjust his size.

"Say my name babygirl." He groaned. "Zion." I whined, knowing he wanted me to call him daddy. "No. What's my name." His hand wrapped around my waist, he was about to pound into me.

"Caleb." I moaned. "Try again mamas." He went  faster. All I did was whine. "C'mon. What's my name." His hand wrapped around my throat and went hard. I couldn't contain my moans.

"Daddy." I screamed out. "Yes babygirl say it again." He moved his hand back to my waist, still pumping into me. "Daddy." I moan loudly, forgetting nick was in the living room.

"I'm close." I whined. "Me too baby. Try to hold onto it as long as you can." His thrust became sloppy. I let out loud whines and moans. I tried hard to hold my climax.

"Fuck." Zion was covered in sweat. I clenched around his dick as I let go of my orgasim. He ejected his cum inside me. (Don't worry she has the birth control implant in her arm. No babies today.)

We road out our climaxes. Heavy pants and moans filled the bathroom. "I fucking love you." Zion mumble my into my ear. I kissed him in response. "We can't say in this bathroom all day, Z." I tapped his shoulders. "Fine." The tall Canadian groaned.

We walked out the bathroom. Nick was standing in the bedroom with arms crossed and a disgusted look on his face. "Are y'all serious right now." He furrowed his eyebrows.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I smiled innocently. "Y'all are fucking disgusting. Like nasty nasty. Don't fucking talk to me." He walked out the bedroom annoyed. All Zion and I could do was.