Part 12

I walked into our hotel room. Again I had to share it with Brandon and Zion. At least the couch pulled out into a bed so I didn't have to share a bed with Z. His tall ass takes up all the space.

"Hallelujah! A shower." I stood in front of the bathroom with prayer hands. Zion walks into the bedroom singing 10,000 Hours silently. "PRACTICE IT MAKES PERFECT" I shout standing on the bed. "SO WHEN YOU SHOW UP GONNA PUT THIS TIME TO USE!" The lightskin joins me on the bed.

"Omg you guys are so annoying." Brandon covered his ears. I jump off the bed and walked toward him. "NIGHTS ON NIGHTS ON NIGHTS!" I scream in his ear. Brandon swats me away with his hands.

"Nah I'm going to Nick's room." The four eyed boy walked out of the hotel room. "Whatever." I lay back on the bed. Zion sits down by my side. "Laila." He turned toward me. "Yeah, Z." I look up at him.

"Do you wanna come to the vending machine with me." He scratched his head. "Sure. Let me put on my slides first." I got off the bed.I get my slides and the room key. I then walk out the room following the Canadian in front of me.

-
We get to the vending machine. I get sour gummy worms and Z gets Hot Cheetos. "Why are you smiling so much." The boy next to me asked. "I have sour gummy worms." I danced. "You're so cute." He mumbled.

"I need to tell you a secret." He pulled me toward him. "Go ahead, Caleb." I pushed a piece of hair behind my ear, allowing him to whisper in it. But instead of whispering in my ear he turned my face to his.

He looked into my eyes and leaned in closer. I stared at his lips. Zion moved closer and kissed me instantly. I kissed back with in a second.

I tug on his dreads while my other hand is on his forearm. His hands laid around my waist.

My heart was beating at 1,000 miles per hours. I felt a pool growing in between my legs.

The kiss got more intense as we continue. We backed up slowly. My back hit the wall and I giggled into the kiss. Zion stops to catch his breathe. "You're so sexy." He grumbles. I kiss him back passionately.

Without breaking the kiss, Zion picks me up by my thighs. I wrap my legs around his waist.

His thumbs slightly rubs the outside of my upper thigh. He stops and starts to kiss my neck. "Caleb." I whined. "Shhh." His finger dragged over my lip slowly.

He sucked on my soft spot. "Fuck." I lowly moaned. My pleasure stopped as I saw Edwin open his door to come into the hallway. When is this boy not looking for food.

"Zion. Ed's coming stop." I patted his shoulders. "Shit." He gently put me down and fixed my shirt. "Oh what's poppin guys." The blonde Dominican smiled. "Nothing. Just getting some snacks." I smiled.

"We're heading back to our room. See you later eggy." Zion held my hand and waved bye to Edwin. We jogged down to our hotel room to finished what we had started.

"Lion is soooo real." Edwin grinned to himself.

I open the door and run to the bed. "Come here." I curl my fingers toward him. "Ight shiii." He runs and jumps on the bed.

I grab his face softly and kiss him. I straddle his waist as he lays back on the bed. Zion's hands make their way to grab my ass.

I let out a faint moan. "I love you." I say into the passionate kiss. "I love you more, mamas." My heart just melted

I take one of my hands and trail them down his body. His abs were rock solid. I traced each one and continued to go down. Zion flinched as I moved lower. I stopped kissing him. "You wanna do this?" I smirked at him. "Only if you do." He bit his lip.

My hands reached to find a bulge in his jeans. I move to the side of Zion. I unbuckled his pants. He winced at my touch. I slowly removed his pants, teasing him. His breathe became shaky.

I lightly dragged my finger over his black boxers. As I pull the hem of his underwear.

A knock on the door startles us. "Can you guys open the door I forgot my key!" Brandon shouted from the hallway.

"Calm your tits I'm coming." I rolled my eyes "At least you were until B had to knock." Zion mumbled. I got off the bed and walked to the door.

"Zion. Put your pants back on." I smack my face. "Oh shit, right. Sorry." He quickly ran to the bathroom and slid his jeans back on.

I opened the door. "Finally. Thank you so much." Brandon walked into the hotel room. "Yeah yeah." I closed the door behind him. "Hey B." Zion walks out the bathroom.

"Was I interrupting something?" The boy with glasses looked back at me and pointed his finger back and fourth. "Nope." Zion and I say in sync with fake smiles on our faces.