Part 9

‼️⚠️AGGRESSIVE CONTENT BELOW⚠️‼️
(as in sexual things 😉)

It was currently 2:35 a.m. It was my first night sleeping on the bus. I took off my makeup and changed into my pajamas.

I climbed into my bunk and played some Frank Ocean to help me fall asleep

As the minutes go by, I drift off into a deep sleep. I couldn't hear anyone around me and there was a lot of noise. Zion and Nick were playing fortnite. Edwin was practicing on his ukulele. Brandon and Austin were the only boys in their bunks.

The dream I was having was making me sweat.

_

I felt his tongue go down my body. Starting from my neck to my v line. He was a slow and left tingles down my spine.

He took the hem of my lace underwear with his teeth. He slowly dragged my panties down my legs. He then spread my legs and blew cold air on my clit. "Zion." I whined. "Shhhh. I know babygirl. Be patient." He smirked looking up at me.

His tongue licked up my pussy. I let out a low gasp. Zion starts to twirl his tongue around, making me moan excessively. "I want you in me." I panted. He came up to my face and kissed me.

Zion took off his boxers and slipped on a condom.With one stroke he was inside me. I let a loud moan slip passed my lips. "Just like that mama." Zion moaned. It was the hottest thing I've ever witnessed, even if it was in my dreams.

The dream was getting more and more intense. The more heated it got the more real it felt. I was letting out low moans and whimpers in my sleep.

_

Zion just finished playing fortnite. He was on his way to the bathroom when he heard me enjoying myself. "Yes, Zion." I moaned. "Huh?" He backs up towards my bunk. He opened the curtain slowly and saw me sweating.

He felt my head. More whines and whimpers escaped my mouth. Zion grinned at the sight. "Well damn." He licked his lips. Zion leaned in to kiss me. But the bus had other plans.

We drove over a speed bump. "Oh shit." The tall dreadheaded boy fell on his back. I gasped falling on top of Z. "Ouch." I held my head with one hand. "Hey there." The boy under me had a goofy smirk on his face. "This fucking bus." I get off of Zion rolling my eyes.

"What was going on in your bunk. You sounded like you were having some fun." He pointed to the bunk, then winking at me. I felt my heart drop to the pit of my stomach. "Huh, oh I don't know. Can't remember my dream." I scratch my head turning red. "Whatever. Go to sleep loser." He flicked my forehead walking to the bathroom.

"I would be mad but your fine ass was just pleasuring me so suck on that Kuwonu." I mumbled under my breathe so he wouldn't hear. "Huh?" The tall boy turned around. "Nothing. Goodnight." I showed off an innocent smile.

"Your so weird." He shook his head. "Mmmhhhmm." I climbed back into my bunk. "You wanna take this outside." He crossed his arms watching my ass slightly jiggle as i went into my bunk. "Maybe." I licked my lips. "Well enjoy your night weirdo." He went into the bathroom.

"Trust me I will." I thought to myself, causing me to giggle. My heart was beating rapidly fast. I've never felt so strongly towards someone before.

My feelings grew larger and larger. I thought it was impossible because it was at 100% when I first met him. Now it's almost 200%. Zion was driving me insane. I wanted to go into that bathroom and kiss him, but my conscience reminded me of our friendship.