Part 2

It was the morning after last night. I woke up to the sunlight shining through Zion's curtains. I got out of his bed and went to my room. I check my phone for any missed calls. To my surprise, I actually had one. It was from Brandon.

"OH MY GOD THEY HAVE REHEARSALS TODAY! SHIT!" I silently screamed. I run into Zion's room and jump on top of his bed, causing him to grumble under the sheets. "WAKE UP, YOU'VE GOT REHEARSALS!!!" I shouted. The half awake boy mumbled into his pillow and groaned. "I have the biggest headache in the fucking world." he grumbled. "Simon is going to kick your ass. Now get up you headass."

The only reason Zion was living with me instead of the boys was because i was new to L.A. and too scared to live alone. So, my bestie Zion decided to move in with me so I wouldn't worry all the time or even worse move back home to New York.

We became best friends when I visited Canada on a family trip. Zion caught my attention and i caught his. We became friends instantly. Over a couple of months we became best friends.

"Okay, I'm getting up." Zion shouted in a low raspy voice (which drove me crazy). I ran to the bathroom to get him some Advil. "Here you go little boy." I handed it to him with a cheeky smile. He got dressed and zoomed out the door without even grabbing his phone.

After Zion left, i went to go take a shower. My shower was still broken, so I decided to use Z's. I got undressed and let the water run so it can be nice and warm when i get in. Overtime by Bryson Tiller was blasting throughout the bathroom. I then enter the shower and vibe out to the music being played.

Zion's POV

As I ran down the hallway to reach the elevator, I forgot my phone. I sprinted back to the apartment. I unlocked the door, thank God I had my keys. As I open the door I can hear a slight sound of music being played from my room. Laila was taking a shower.

I entered my room with only one thing on my mind. "Where the fuck is my phone." I whined. But I soon came to realization that I left in the bathroom after I brushed my teeth. "Oh fuck me." I slowly cracked open the door so it wouldn't startle Laila. I saw my phone but it was right next to the shower meaning I would see Laila naked.

I always had feelings for Laila. She was so beautiful and smart and nothing like the other girls. Her smile could brighten up my mood any day or anytime. She made me feel like I was floating when she hugged me. But, she was my best friend and if I told her how I felt it would make everything awkward.

I crawled across the bathroom floor trying to get my phone without seeing Laila's goodies. There it was on top of the counter. I was so close to getting it until I slipped on some water that came from the shower. "Ow fuck." I shouted. The water stopped and Laila opened the curtains just enough so I couldn't see her parts. "Jesus Christ Z. You scared the shit out of me." She was so gorgeous all I could do was smile.

Laila's POV

He laid there on the ground with one hand keeping his head up and just smiled. Gosh he was so adorable. "I'm sorry I just forgot my phone. I'll be right out." he said as he got up from the floor. "Nice shampoo hat you got there." he said chuckling while pointing to the large amount of shampoo in my hair. "Whatever. Just get out. You're already late." The tall boy jogged out of the bathroom and then out of the apartment. He would soon get yelled at by their manger Mitch or even the other boys.