Part 10

It was the morning after. I was the first one up. It would be a while until we go out for breakfast. So I decided to go to the back of the bus and watch some old Fifth Harmony Takeover Episodes on YouTube.

"Camren feels." I wipe a fake tear from my face. I heard a noise coming from one of the bunks. It was probably one of the boys.

"Boo!" Edwin yelled into the living room. "Jesus Christ, Ed." I throw a pillow at his head. It hits him right in the face. "Chill with that." He closed the door to the room. "Watcha watching?" He walked over to me. "Some old 5H videos." I sit up.

"Again? Do you ever stop?" He sits next to me. "Nope. I love these girls. They're my favorite band." I give him a nasty look. "Oh wow. So we not your favorite." He crosses his arms. "I actually know you guys it doesn't count. Plus when I first met you guys I imagined you guys as the girls so." I rolled my eyes.

"Which one am I?" He pointed to the computer. "Your Normani. Z is Dinah. Brandon is Camila, no shade just a thought. Austin is Lauren. And Nick is Ally since he be hitting lots of high notes." I point to each girl on the screen.

"Normani is hot." Edwin said in a cocky tone. "Aye you got a girlfriend. Back off Mani." I gently push him.

Brandon walks into the room. "Oh hey guys." The dark haired boy rubbed his eyes. "Go put on a shirt. I don't want to see your tits." I cover my eyes.

"I don't have tits, Laila." He puts his hands on his hips. "Yes you do B." I point at his chest. "You know what? I'll ask Charlotte. She'll tell me I don't have tits." He stuck his tongue out at me. "Go ahead." I hand him my phone.

Brandon puts on his glasses and FaceTimes Charlotte. "Oh hey babe." She smiles. "Do I have tits?" He furrowed his eyebrows. "Yeah, why." One of her eyebrows raised.

"Ha I told you. Brandon's got man titties." I jump on the couch. "Laila said I have tits." He pouted. "Cuz you do." Charlotte giggled. "Whatever. Have a great day bae, bye." The four eyed boy blew a kiss to the phone. "Bye tittie man." She waves back and hangs up.

"I'm dead. Brandon's got tits." Ed shakes his head smiling. "Shut up egghead." He walks out the room. "He is such a drama queen." I laughed. "Anyways. Can you wake up the boys? I'm going to get dressed." Edwin got off the couch. "Yeah sure." I followed him out the room.

"Nicholas." I shook him gently. He wasn't getting up. "Nick." I say a little louder. He still wasn't budging. "Oh my gosh is that Alexys, you ex girlfriend." I gasp. "Huh what." He got up quickly. "Time to get up loser." You ruffle his hair. "God. I really hate you sometimes." His legs hung outside his bunk. "Love you too Nicki." I smiled.

I climbed up to one of the top bunks. "Austin." I sang. He tossed and turned lightly. "Time for school. Get your ass up, Porter." I held his nose and let go. "Bro what the fuck." He gasped, sitting straight up. "Good morning Goldilocks." I climbed down.

No one was in the aisle where the bunks were. You pulled Zion's bunk curtains gently. He was breathtaking. I stared at him for a awhile trying to figure out how to wake him up. "Caleb." I gently kissed his forehead knowing he wouldn't get up from that. "Zion." I shook him.

Zion's eyes opened slowly. "Hey. Good morning." He had goofy smile on his face. "Get up you giraffe. I'm hungry. I want to eat." I twisted one of his dreads.  "Jeez. I'm getting up. Chill." He rubbed his eyes and stretched.

I turned around to my bunk to get your clothes. Zion sat up and stared at your ass again. He licked his lips. "The things I would do to that." He mumbled. "What?" I turned back around.

"Nothing. Just someone is in the bathroom and I need it." "It's Austin, I just woke him up." I picked out an outfit from my suitcase. "I'm going to change. Make sure no one comes to the back of the bus." I walk away. "Shiiii. Can I join?" The Canadian thought to himself.