Part 11

i got dressed for the day.

 I walked out the room to the front of the bus

I walked out the room to the front of the bus. Nick and Brandon where watching Spongebob, while Edwin FaceTimes his girlfriend, Tiffany. "Where's Z." I stood at the entrance of the room. "He's in the bathroom." Nick moved his head in that direction.

"Ow." A loud thud came from where the bunks are. Austin fell from his bunk. "Oh my gosh. Did papa bear kick you out the house?" I helped him up. "Very funny. Speed bumps plus these bunks don't work very well." The blonde boy scratches his head. "I know I fell out my bunk last night." I pouted.

"And I broke your fall." Zion interrupted coming out the bathroom shirtless. "Thanks by the way." I salute him. "It's whatever but your lucky I was there in the first place." He put a shirt over his head. "Why where you even right outside my bunk in the first place?" Austin crossed his arms.

"Um well.......I was um.... just walking to get a snack from the kitchen." The lil uzi wannabe hesitated. "Something tells me you were doing something else." Brandon chimed into the conversation. "Mind your business tittie man." Zion put a hoodie over his shirt.

"Hey I don't have tits. You guys are mean." The nerdy looking boy crossed his arms. "Yo, can we eat already!" Nick yelled from the entrance of the bus. "Ight were coming chill." Edwin yelled grabbing his fanny pack.

_
We stepped out the bus with growling stomachs. Anyone from a mile away could hear the six of us.

"Oou oou bout to eat some good good." Brandon danced. "Oh my lord I'm starving I might die." I whined. "Alright were gonna get food just shut up." Nick snapped. I rolled my eyes.

_
We arrive to the diner. We all squeeze in a booth together. I sit in between Brandon and Edwin. Next to Ed was Nick then Zion. On the other side of Brandon was Austin.

"Hallelujah food." I put up prayer hands as the food arrived at the table. "I can't wait for this to be in my stomach." Austin licked his lips devilishly. "Ight bro calm down it's just food." Zion did a lowering motion.

_
We finished our breakfast and walked back to the bus. "Aye yo tomorrow is our second performance." The small Dominican cheesed. "Wow really I didn't know that." Nick sooo his head. "I love you guys. I literally living my dream." Edwin hugged Brandon's side. "I love you too bud." The dark haired with glasses patted his back.

"What stuff do you guys do in the meantime." I sat down next to Nick playing a game on his phone. "I guess we're just gonna chill until we arrive at our hotel." Nick turned on the tv.  "Cool." I nodded my head.

Zion's POV

"Yo imma take a phat nap. No one wake me unless it's an emergency. Ight?" I walked to my bunk. "Ight princess." Laila mocked. I flipped her off and walked away. The next couple minutes were a blur. 

"Bitch I will fight your ass." The brown haired girl stood up. "Yeah okay. Your too short for that Laila." I rolled my eyes.

"Bet." She ran towards me and started to tickle me. "Stop it." I chuckled intensely. "I'm might not be able to beat your tall ass but I can tickle you, bitch." She continued to aggressively tickle me.

"Fuck. Cut it out." I laughed backing up into my bunk. "I'll show you who to flip off." She lost her grip as i slip into the bunk. "HAHA!" I pulled the curtain shut. "Your not finished you headass." She opened the barrier protecting me. "SIKE." My long arms stretched out and grabbed her waist.

"YEET!" She broke out of my hold. "You son of a bitch." I jumped out my bunk and ran after Laila. "No!" She yelled as i picked her up from behind. I carried her to the back of the bus and placed her on the couch.

"HELP." She loudly yelled as I pin her down. "Nah y'all are too nasty." Austin shut the door to the back living room. "Fuck you, Austin." She tries to break out from under me. "Nice try." I smirked.

I looked down at the girl under me. She was gorgeous. This moment was putting dirty imagines in my head. I started to tickled me. "STOP!" She laugh extremely. "See it isn't fun." My knee touched her upper inner thigh.

Along with her loud laugh came along a moan. "Zion." She whimpered. All of a sudden i stopped. She was a panting mess. I hovered over her and stared into her eyes. Her hazel eyes became lighter and more intense. "Fuck it." I leaned in and kissed her passionately.

She was taken back from his action. But soon kissed me back. She tugged at my dreads and put her other hand behind my neck. I pull away.

"Im so sorry I don't know what came over me." I got off of her. No words came out her mouth. "Look Laila. I've been wanting to tell you this for a long time. I like you a lot. Ever since we met I've like you and your just such an incredible friend. I understand if you want to leave but I love you and-" She pulled me by my shirt and kissed me.

I laid back as the kiss became more intimate. We soon pulled away to catch our breaths. "Zion." She smirked. "Zion." She said louder. "ZION!"

I wake up to Laila standing in front of my bunk screaming. "Wake up! We're at the hotel." She walked away annoyed. She is so fucking hot when she's mad I swear to god.