Part 02

"Because I also study here." He replies

We walk in the silent hallway than finally class. I shyly knock on the door then go in.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All eyes were on me. The teacher is in the boring writing something.

"Why are yoU So late?" The teacher asks me

With the coldest expression ever appear on his face before. I was so scared but...

"We're sorry Sri."

When he said that the teacher faces Chang to a friendly man.

"O-oh Mr. Jeon...come in everyone this the new students." The teacher looks at me

"O-oh hi, my name is soek kinda nice to meet you all."I give a friendly smile

"I'm Jungkook..." He replies without looking at the teacher than he takes me really quick to the seat in front of him and with his friends which is I never knew before because I'm new to this college.

📣Time skip🕓

The bell rings and everyone leaves the classroom but only me still in there because I don't know where to go.

"Wanna come?" A similar voice speaks at the back of my chair.

I turn around than reply.

"Where?"

"Come you will know...." He replies simply

Then he takes me by my hand to somewhere we not walk but run. I know the girls were so jealous of me. But we are friends that's all it takes.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The rooftop? Really?" I say then look at him.

He didn't say anything but then pull me by my shoulders and turn me to the chair then put me down. He claps his hands than the man comes out of nowhere with a lot of foods on the rolling table he rolls it near the table in front of me than he put the food on that table.

"Enjoy my master...." He says then takes the rolling table away with him.

The food looks delicious I look around for the most beautiful looking one than find it. It's looking good

"Dig in girl.."

Jungkook than come out with a chair in front of me he put both of his elbows on the table and put his face on his palm looking at me. I give him a shy smile then start to eat.

"How was that taste? Good? " he asked me in the same position.

"Mmhmm..." I reply smiling really hard that my eyes are smaller and my mouth full of food.

"You kiddo..." He chokes than he starts to eat too.

The bell rings
"Ok let's go," I say than we run happily to class.

"Jungkook hey! " I hear one man in the 6 men standing in front of my desk say to Jungkook

"Hey Jimin." He walks to him

"So who is she? your new toy?" Other men ask Jungkook

"No Hyung. She's my ....my" when he tries to say it the teacher come in I walk to my sit than sit down

"Kimna I'm-" he tries to say something but I cut him off

"I can go by myself," I said without looking at him.

Jungkook POV's

'How did she know I'm going to ask her to go with me? Wow cool.'

End of Jungkook POV's

Back to Kimna POV's
'Don't try to ask me I know Jungkook' smirk

Skip till it's the end of the day

"Oh my god, my back hard..." I say as I enter the house from school with laziness. I sit on the sofa watching TV than

"Hey, sis are you home from school?" As usual, my big brother greets me but since he becomes an idol he rarely comes and sees us.

"Oppa!!!"

I scream from joy with a big smile on my face than I jump into his arm I put my leg around his waist than my hand on his neck then he hugs me so hard.

"Ok ok sis I get it" he whispers I let go and get off him.

"I really miss you Oppa it's been too long," I say than tear starts to full my eyes.

He warps my tears off my face.

"I know being an idol is hard to come home and see you guys but I try my best," he said then looks around.

"Mom is not here she's going and play cards again..." I say

He looks at me than say

"Did we still in a debt with Jungkook?" He asks me I nod my head.

To be continued

What's will happen next?
Did they go to get out of Jungkook debt?

7/10/18