Part 15

"AHHHHH JUNGKOOK CAN YOU HURRY AND GET HOME CAUSE I THINK MY STOMACH IS REALLY KILLING ME!!!!" I scream as sweats run down my forehead. It was really painful.

I feel so hurt and hard to breathe it's like someone had cut my stomach in half.

"AAAHHHH!!!" I scream
"Don't worry hold on we are almost there." Jungkook was driving so fast as he could and he looks so worried.

Suddenly, I feel his hand holding mine trying to claim me down I was trying so hard to hold the pain. But it was unbearable to keep it in. After a while later Jungkook takes the short cut then we get home safe.

"Let me help you out! Hang on there!" He quickly get out of the car can come running to my side where I sat .

I was almost passed out at this point what is going on? He opens my door and hold me tight in his arm running into the house trying to find help.

"JIN HYUNG !!! JIN HYUNG  I NEED YOU!!!"  He scream loudly like the whole house can hear him.

I can't control myself any longer so....

"J-Jungkook......" After that I pass out.

Jungkook POV's
She passed out in my arm.

"Kimna! Wake up !!!" I try to shack her body .

Jin hyung was come running at me I quickly carry her to our room  and lay her on my bed.

"What the hell Jungkook what is wrong with her?" Jin ask me he is as panic as me
"I don't know what happened but when I buy her the ice cream at the park she is fine but after she ate it she started to act like this!" I look at him and he look at me back.
"Let me work." Jin said with a serious look on his face . I nod and walk out of the room.

Jin hyung is a doctor in this house he has studied medical subject for so many years and he is a doctor we have all Kinds of stuff that he need in the house because if we go outside I'm afraid that someone will recognize her and I don't want that. When I go out side I see the whole people in the house come running to me with a worry look.

"What the hack is happening Jungkook?" J-hope asks me the others nod their heads.
"I don't have anything to say right now please give me time..." I replied with a difficult to explain what am I feeling now.
"Jungkook is she got hurt?" Jimin ask me I just nodded my head as everyone look at me
"YAH! Why the hell you let this happen?!" Taehyung screaming in my face and he grabs my collar and trying to kill me or something I'm just looking down at my feeds.
"Tae. It's not the time to put the blame on him..." RM broke him away from me and he back off.
"ASHHH!.." Tae looks madly at me.

His temper is hard to control whenever things done go on plans and a little thing gone wrong can pissed him off really easily. That's why no one can get him down and we can't help but to get what he wants unless he'll do anything in his power to kills us all trust me he is no joke. I tell them what it's all happen in the park they try to listen very carefully because it's maybe someone from the other side. I don't have any idea right now my brain isn't working anymore.

"Jimin can you go and check everything about the park and lern who is there before Jungkook and kimna gone there. J-hope if Jimin find anything learn what or who they are how could they do this and Suga may we get everything ready in the car just in case we need to go to their hide out. Tae you need to learn how to control your temper and stay in your room and don't worry we got Jin hyung here don't worry he can do it. And Jungkook you stay here and tell me what is wrong with her when Jin comes out ok? Everyone let's go." RM the smart man can control anything.

RM is my brother and he supposed to lead the group but my father had decided that it would be a good idea to have me to lead this group and of us especially RM was shocked but nothing can be done now because dad had passed away. RM was like the same as father gentle kind smart handsome helpful and he can gets everything done in just a matter of time but we all still don't understand why dad chooses me. Everyone nodded their heads and walk off to do their own work.

Finally Jin hyung comes out of the room.

"What happened is everything ok?" I ask me
"Well everything is fine but that ice cream that she ate had some chemical that I never see or study before I'll check them out soon. Away that chemical doesn't get into any of her important sport so I got it all out of her body don't worry." He replied.

'Who ever do this I'll make sure to make them see no more sun light ever again....'

To be continued.
19/2/20