Part 07

Jungkook walk to me slowly.

"Hyung let her go." Jungkook say to Jimin
"How about no?" Jimin reply and smirk.

Jungkook is standing in front of Jimin and he look at Jimin I begin to cry.

"Please let me go please...." I beg Jimin

Jungkook didn't say a word and he grab my arm than pull me in to his chest. And he hug me.

"H-Hmm......" I sob

He carry me than walk upstairs to his room.

Jungkook POV

If I didn't come this early Kimna maybe Ash.... I have to teach her some lessons after this. I carry her upstairs to my room.

Back to kimna POV

Than he threw me like a ball on to his bed. I quickly try to sit back but he come on top of me.

 I quickly try to sit back but he come on top of me

He look at me with a playful smile.

"I didn't do anything Jungkook please....." I say to him
"I know but you did something way worse than you think baby girl...."

He smirk than I push him of off me I get up and sit on the bed. He turn to me. Looking really mad.

"Come here you!" He yell than pull my legs

"No !!!" I try to grab the pillow but I'm to short.
"Don't try to run baby." He say than smirk

I roll my body down the bed but he catch me by my waist and pull me back on the bed. He than pull me so close to him.

"Don't try to run dolly......" He whispers and then smirk

He than put his face so close to my face, my nose and his nose are touching each other. He than pull his mouth to kiss me but I stop him by putting my figure on his lip.

'His lip was so soft....' I become red as a tomato

He smirk than back off.

"Now for the real fun....." He than take a thing out of his night stand.

He pressed a piece of towel over my nose and mouth.

"Mmm............." I slowly blacked out.

-------------------------BLACK OUT----------------------------------------------------------

When I open my eyes I didn't see Jungkook at all. I try to moved my hand but it was tight to the bed how about my legs and it's also tight up. I cry ....

"Baby.....don't cry why crying?" Jungkook sit near my pillow. And pull my hair away from my face.

"No.....please....no..." I say than I hear a knock on the door.
"Ash.......... What now?" Jungkook scratch his head and walk to open the door.

I see the short man is that Jimin? It's him. He look at you and smirk than talk somethings with Jungkook. Than Jungkook let him in.

"Hyung only one time ok? No touching...." Jungkook say Jimin nod.
"Jungkook-ah I-"I try to say things but Jimin cut me he sit near me and start to talk
"Kimna is that your name?" He ask me I didn't reply
"So I know you will be like this...." He smirk as he whispered in to my ear. I look at him confused about what he said..

----------------------Flash back---------------------

Jimin POV

I'm hugging Kimna when suddenly I see Jungkook. Than I quickly change the position. And when Jungkook see that he come near to us than I didn't say anything I knew she will end up really sexy in her bed for Jungkook when I know that he take her upstairs I smirk.
'That's your punishment princess' I thought in my head.
'I hope you will walk again Kimna I know Jungkook was so big good luck....'
'For calling me a small hand.' I thought again than walk away to tell the other hyung.

End of Jimin POV

-------------------------END OF FLASH BACK----------------------

Kimna POV
When I know all the story I was so socks. About what he just said. He smirk at me.

"Time up " Jungkook said than he pull Jimin away
" GOOD LUCK!!!!" He yell as Jungkook close the door than walk to me
"Finally where were we?" Jungkook ask me as he sitting near me
"No please...." I say

Than he put two fingers in to my mouth and start to put it in and pull it out he start to do it faster.

"ARMMMMM--" I start to yell
"Baby your mouth is so soft I love it..." He say than finally take his finger out of my mouth and some of my water was on his hand
"Looking good are you virgin?" He ask me I become as a tomato again
"I guess it is a yes..." He smirk at me
"Now as you a virgin I'm not going to be so rough on you than....." He said I wired my eyes
"No I don't want to please no Jungkook please I'm sorry." I reply to him quickly

When he start to touch my belly and start to going down I cry my eyes out. He stop looking at me.

"Fine you don't need the punishment this time but form tomorrow on if you do something like this again you can't go anywhere understand?!" He look at me. I nod
"But.....one more thing.....call me oppa" he comments me I nod again.

He than in tight my arms and legs. I quickly sit back on the bed looking at him.

"Jung- oppa what did we supposed to do now....?" I ask him when I about to say Jungkook but he gazed at me than I quickly change the name of his to oppa.
"Mmm... Good girl. Well we're gonna go to the hospital than go shopping did you agree princess?" He ask me and I nod happily and smile at him because I really want to see my brother.
"So let's go now!" I jump out of the bed and look at him he smile and say
"But....."

To be continue
10/12/18