Part 11

I feel someone hands on my shoulder... I was so scare I turn around slowly to meet the guys with the world wide biggest shoulders ever.

"What are you doing here kimna?" He ask me with a smile on his face.
"Oh J-Jin I-I...." I look behind him it's V.

He walk into the kitchen and Jin stand up to face him.

"Yah you forgot to give food to your dog."
"Oh right because I was so tired to do so..." He look around

I quickly stand up and hide behind Jin shoulders. I hold one of his arm he look at me I start to shake.

"Well I have someone else take care of that for me...." He smirks at me.
"Yah you get your dog and get your ass out of here I'll make dinner!" Jin yell at him

V takes his dog and walk away. Jin pull me from behind him I was so much shorter than him than everyone else in the house. When I stay with Jin I'm feel safe. He then give me a warm smile. Than let go of my hand.

"Are you scared of him?" He ask me.
"Yeah I'm not really safe here..." I look at him
"Don't worry no one will hurt u..." Than he look at my neck.
"Is that hickeys??" He ask surprised.
"I-I.. Have to go now..." I lower my face and run to Jungkook's room.

// Jin POV //
'Is she ok or maybe V did something to her that make her so scared of him.... Nah Jungkook will know about it... Better make dinner than...'

// kimna POV//
I open the door go in close the door and lock it as well. I go on the bed lay down than I feel sleepy...I close my eyes then I'm in my dreamland....

// Jungkook POV //
I was so busy with my you know killing stuff... I finished it than go home as fast as I could to see my kimna... Later I'm at the drive way of the house..

"KIMNAA!!!" I yell
"Yah Jungkookie ah chill she's fine...." Jin was in the kitchen cooking dinner
"Yah hyung why did you know that huh?" I walk quickly to him.
"Look I have bee-"
"YOU HAVE BEEN TALKING TO HER BEFORE I COME IN!!!" I scream at him
"Woo woo chill it's not like that...."
"But how did you know?"
"You're to protective Jungkookie ah she's in your room..."
"Oh ok...bye hyung..." I run upstairs excited to see my soul my heart my everything.

// Jin POV //
'Ysh this kid...'

// Jungkook POV //
When I get to the door I try to open it but it was locked. I take my keys out and put it in the locked hold and I can open it. When I walk in the room was silent. I look at the bed than I see a little kid was sleeping on my bed. She was so cute...

"Kimna ah...." I speak silently
"You know you're so cute when you asleep like this..."

I pat her head. And stare at her face for a long time... How can I let you go? Than suddenly the door open revealing Kim Teahyung.

"What do u want?" I ask him coldly
"Yah you should respect your hyung..." He walk slowly to me
"Well than what do you want?"

He lower his face next to my ears and whisper something I don't wanna hear at all.

"I just ganna remind you... How you bage me.....for-" I punch him across the face
"Tsh you are such a grown man now... I always remember your moan..." He smirks.
"Get out..."
"Fine... Bye Bye...hm" he walk out smirking

I look at Kimna and see her was already wake up.

"Kimna ah..."
"Yeah?"
"If you say that with out knowing what is bigger than you you will be out tonight..."
"Like I care..."
"What did you just say?!"
"Nothing...."