Part 13

//Kimna POV//
// Morning//

I wake up and feel someone body behind me it must be Jungkook. I turn to face him when:

He is so adorable I stare at his face his eyes his hair I quietly put my hand on his hair and play with it

" So soft..." I smile to myself

I was playing his hair when suddenly he open his eyes.

" You waking me up..." When his eyes was opened the darkness fill in not that angle who I once loved.
" So-Sorry....I didn't mean to wake you up..." I look at the clock over him and it's 6:00 am I have plenty of time left to make it to school
" Oh so you did stared at me when I was sleeping huh?" He ask me
" I'm sorry ..." He pull me into his arm and close his eyes.
"'What are you doing let go...." I try to move and pull his arm off but no use I look at him angrily.
" You have to pay for this..." He smiles and tighten the hug.
" Seriously.... For waking you up?" He look at me and he just nod. He is so warm.
"Let-go-I-have-school...." I move around. He open his eye again.
" Okay you can leave but when you come back we'll continue..." He let me go.

I jump off the bed and go to take a shower when I finish I go out off the shower. I realize that all the heckies is gone. How happy I'm I for that thing to go away.

" Jungkook-ah did you go to school?" While I was drying my hair with a towel. I ask him cause he went on the first day right? He was laying on the bed but when he heard my question he sit straight up and look at me with a smile. That's make me think how old is he?
" What make you think I'm still go to that boring place? And what the hell are you to call me by my name?" He ask me back. Ops I forgot.
" Sorry I forgot...." I walk into the closest to change.

I walk out and Jungkook look at me up and down

I walk out and Jungkook look at me up and down. He walk off the bed and straight to me, He stand in front of me with a blanket in his hand. Then suddenly he throws it on my head and it's cover all of my body that was shown.

"YAH!!! ARE YOU CRAZY!!!??" I ask him as I pull the blanket off my face
" Don't you think this is so reviling?" He asks me as he smirk.
"Yah! It's my body you have nothing to do with it."

I angrily walk pass him but I think I pissed him off when he pull my arm and....kiss me on my lips. I was shock don't know what to do I just stand there. He pull my body against his, his hand now holding both of my arms tightly. He finally back off I was still shock and I have nothing to say , while he look me into my soul.

" You are wrong... So wrong...I have control over the things that is belong to me and it's including you as my favorite...thing that is rare to find and the thing that I love the most in my life."

When he mentioned the word love is he really mean it? Or is it a game of this play boy that I have just started? Thought cover my brain up and got me carried away when

" Don't forget you are here for what ? And be my what? You can show any of your body but once thing is taken by this guy it his thing got it?" I nodded
" Good you may go I'll drive you to school..."

When he finishes I walk out of the room still thinking about earlier was he? Nah I don't want the silly thought get over me I walk downstairs to find Jin oppa in the kitchen I smile happily.

" Good morning Jin oppa~~" I sit on the chair when Jin see me he smiles.
" Good morning dear did you sleep well last night?" He bring me my breakfast. That's remind me about my brother I miss him when Jin see me in the deep thoughts he taps my shoulder.
" Oh yeah I sleep well and thank you for the breakfast Jin oppa..." I smile
" Okay eat up before it's get cold." He smiles when suddenly.
" Eomma~~ where is my breakfast you only make it for her what about your son??" Jhope come and and act like a kid that's make me choke on my food. And smile...
" Yah stob it I make it for everyone..." Jin look at him annoyed but this is the cutest thing ever.
" I'm finish now bye guys." I go and give Jin a hug and jhope ,too. I wave goodbye and walk out.

" Get in." Jungkook pull up in front of the door waiting for me.

I get into the car and he start driving.

" I see what you do to Jin and jhope over there... How about me?" He ask me
" What? it just a hug no big deal...." He smirk.
" You like Jin hyung?" He ask me and he fasten the speed.
" No oppa not like that he is also my brother!!!" I'm scared. I almost cry because he drive so fast.
" Okay if you tell me the truth." He slow the speed down I was so terrified by what he did just now.
" I'm sorry if I scared you princess..." He pull my hand and hold it. Then he put my hand on gear lever as his was on mine controlling it his hand was so warm and soft why my heart beating so fast as I was staring at him.
" Stop staring at me you will make me lost my control on the wheel..." He smiles to himself.
" Sorry..." I look away.

// A few minutes later //

" Thank you for the ride. " I smile and wave goodbye at him. He smile and wave back watching me going into the school.

// Jungkook POV //

Aww this girl is so adorable how was my heart almost stop beating when she stared at me. I can't love her this fast ashhhh!!!! I hate her. I drive form her school to my company and start the day. I walk in and get greet as normal.

" Master!!" Su was running towards me and her expression is so bad.
" What is it this time?" I walk to my office and sit down.
" Master the information is linking...." I'm shock to hear that how could it be it was keep in the safe and secret place ever how could it link?
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" I yell in her face.
" listen first master I know the information was kept it in secret place ever but the other clan run by the guy name Jackson and his members are gaining the power on the other clan by the past few months so we have to do something quick."
" This mtfk try to take me down too? Oh no you're playing with fire baby boy... Su get the information about them for me by tomorrow and keep in check of everyone who is coming in and out of the document room make sure to double check their id and scan them just to make sure ok? And about my other companies are still doing good. They can only hear from us a little but we can from them a lot."

To be continued

By: Minnin