Part 12

I go and get dress How annoying this shouldn't have happened! I was so angry I take my guns and put the bullet in them I walk up to her.

"I'll be back soon princess." I smile and kiss her on her forehead

I open the door and go down stairs.

" Jungkook where are you going?" J-hope asks me when I reach the main door
" Have some important stuff to do hyung I have to go."
" Okay come home safely Jungkook." He smile
" Okay bye hyung. Don't worry." I get out and get into the car and drive off

// A few minutes later //

I arrived at the place where Su at. I get out and walk into the building and see Su with others.

" Mater what should we do?" She asks
" You! go and take down the boom." I look at one of my member and he nod .
" Su you come with me and other stay here if you hear the gun shots just come and be careful this one is really tricky." I take her hand and pull her into one of the room where my enemy is in we hide behind a big box.

" Look like he come alone..." Su say lower her voice
" Don't be fooled he might have somethings behind him where we doesn't know about..."
" Okay ready?" I ask her
" Um ready master..." I prepare my gun and fired at the guy. The gunshots most be heard by my members and I was right the guys members are also here and they try to find us. Then Su fired her gun and hit other guy my members come in and shout at all of them. I get up and walk to my members who was on the chair tied up.

" Are you happy that I come for you? " I ask him he look at me with light in his eyes.
" Well because of you the document will be out. " I smirk
" And you know what let finish this crap." I put my gun at his head.
" Please I'm sorry master.... That won't happen again please late me live I have my wife and so-" I fired. The blood fly everywhere and it hit me again.
" God I have to wash up again..." I georn in annoying tone
" Master we are done."
" Okay let's go I'll go home if anything happened at the companies call me..."

I walk out and I'm to the car I drive home. On my way I was thinking about Kimna ash I'm really into her that much? I arrived home without notice it.

" Jungkook ah"
" Yeah hyung." It's already 9:30 pm what is Jin hyung doing here.
" Come sit here." He look at me and I walk sit on the sofa across him.
" What is it hyung?" I ask him
" Jungkook.... Please anything that you do make sure you hide it and make sure Kimna doesn't know about this crap you were dealing with she is so pure to know all of this things..." Jin look me in the eyes.
" Yea hyung I'll make sure she doesn't know about it...." I smile at him and he back smile at me.
" Good night hyung." I get up from the set.
" Good night." He look at me as I was leaving

I open the door of my room and go inside. I look at kimna and smile to myself.

' What have you done to me kimna....?' I thought

I walk into the bathroom and clean myself again because of that mtfk I get dress and go on a bed with kimna she's so beautiful in anyway I couldn't explain this but maybe I'm addicted to her.... I pull her body into my chest and hug her tight.

" You are mine know your place... You don't have to be with other man beside me my little angel...."

I look at her sleeping face again and close my eyes smelling her fresh and pure smell on her body. I loved it so much I fall asleep with her in my arm.

To be continued.....

11/10/19