Part 03

"Oppa let's just don't think about it too much..., ok?" I say to him

My brother is never left our family and always takes care of everything I love him so much. It's hard seeing him so stress.

"If we don't get out of this debt I afraid that...." When he almost finishes his sentence he starts to cry.

" When he almost finishes his sentence he starts to cry

"No, it's O-" when I try to say ok he cut me off.

"It's not ok you know that he is the mafia and his members are not being soft with us they don't know our poor situation at all...." He replies

And sit down on the couch I go to sit next to him to comfort him.

"Oppa I promise I'll study hard and get the money as the part-timer or something like that don't worry too much." I smile

He looks at me than the smile I put my hand on his back than pat it.

"Are you hungry sweetie?" He asks me smiling

"Yes, of course, Oppa you know I love foods!!" I answer him quickly with a big smile ever.

"You such a hobi that's why I love you so much." Then we laughed so hard.

"Ok I'm going to make some food and you go and take a shower." He says then get up walk to the kitchen.

"Ok, Oppa!" I say

Then walk upstairs to my room hopping all the way there like a kid I don't know why too. I open my bedroom door and jump on it.

"Ahh, ~~ I love you to bed." Then I go to the bathroom. And take a shower

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I'm done I walk out of the bathroom than I get my PJ out of my closet.
Your everything:

I go downstairs and in the kitchen

"Oppa I'm ready!" I go to stand next to him he is cooking something it's smells so good.

"That's good. Go and sit down because it's almost done." He playfully pats my head.

"Ok, Oppa." I go and sit down.

"Ok here ta daaaa" he turns around and lets me see what was on the plate.

"WOW!!" I open my mouth really big and then he put the plate on the table. He pulls my mouth close and he smiles at me.

"My favorite food ever!! You really know me Oppa it looks yummy." I pull out the slice of puff pastry pizza twists.

It's always been my favorite.

I love it when chess comes out of it

"Oppa did you want some of it?" I ask him.

"No, I still have another one for me and mom too." He smiles and goes to his room.

'It's been a while since my brother makes food for me.' I Singh. Than continue eating the food.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When I finally finished my food I see my brother walking down the stairs with his hand on the phone. I get up from my chair than walk to wash the dishes. My brother starts to eat his food.

"Oppa I think I'll go to bed first ok?" I say to him.

"Ok hobi good night." He gives me a kiss on my head than I walk to my room.

Because tomorrow is Saturday so I didn't put the alarm clock. I go into my warm blanket and fell asleep.

End of kimna POVS

Jungkook POVS

I open my book about who didn't get out of the debts yet I check it again and again. And I come across the person name Mss. Soek by the way she had been in debts with me for 2 years now I have to get it back tomorrow. Then I close my book than I go to bed.

End of Jungkook POVS

Kimna POVS
Tomorrow morning☀️🌤😊---------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up to the sound of people talking I get up and look out of my window from my room I can see a black van and it looks expensive too. It's a park in front of my house.

"No please give me more time I'll pay you all the money!" I hear my brother's voice than I quickly get out of the bed and slowly walking to open my bedroom door. I quitely peek to see who it's was and I see it. It's him.....

To be continued
29/10/18