Part 14

I was working and all the stress start to fill me up. The other was busy to I have to go to other company and meet up, it's almost time that kimna come out from school so I was in a hurry to pick her up.

///Time skip///

I went to my place just in time for the meeting me discuss about some stuff and I leave. The full day of works make me so stress out. I dive to kimna college and wait for her. Just a minute or so she comes out with some girls. Must be her friend. I get out of the car and walk towards her as she was smiling brightly. Our eyes meet so sudden that make her stop walking she wave goodbye at her friends and run towards me. She makes my day, I don't know why but she just so special to me.

"Why are you here?" She asks
"To pick you up" I point at her and smile
"Yah !! I can walk home don't worry I'll never leave you anyway..." Her face was dark
"Let's go." I say in the cold tones.

She walks into the car and close the door. I did the same , I drive off from her college.

"Kimna"
"Yeah?"
"If one day you leave me where will I find you?" I ask her as she look at me with confusion on her face.
"In here...." She points at my chest which mean in my heart. She so adorable her smile make me smile ,too.
"Cmon kimna~ stop your cuteness are you hungry?"
"Yah!" She smiles
"What do you want to eat?" I ask her
"How about ice cream?!" She ask me with her childish again.
"Okay I'll take you there."
"YEAH!!!! Thank you oppa!" He suddenly kiss my cheek I froze almost lost my control on the wheel. She seem didn't know what she just did just now.

// Kimna POV//

Omg wait did I just did!!! Did I just kiss him?! My face was turning red. I open the car window and look out off the window. It doesn't anything to see much but to avoid that stupid eyes content with him. The ride was silent he doesn't make a noise. Suddenly we stop because of the traffic lights and the one expensive car stop on my side of the window the guy that was in the car was wearing a black glasses so I couldn't tell who it was the guy look at me and he smirks.

"Damn girl you are beautiful with that big things over there!" He laughs so hard looking at me from my window.

I look away the window suddenly role up and close I look at Jungkook he was so red I think he is angry.

"Jungkook I'm sorry I didn't know him...." I look at him with my puppy eyes.
"Don't worry Jagi it's not your fault." He smiles at me than he continued to drive from that guy fast as possible.

Did he just called me jagi? Wut?

"Okay we're here!" Jungkook park his car at a park which have all the trees and beautiful view for us to walk and relax . I get out of the car and run into the park.
"Come on you slow man!" I laugh
"Ugh this girl...." He mumbles.

We walk and talk a little which he remains me of my brother so much. We walk along side way full of grasses and trees until we meet the ice cream man.

"I'll talk one chocolate flavor please." He hand me the ice cream
"I'll talk banana flavor." He hand Jungkook his ice cream and Jungkook hands him the money.
"Have a nice! You two make a cute couple." The ice cream man comment and smile at both of us.
"Well we are not-" I stay still as Jungkook cut me of
"Why thank you." Jungkook smiles and pull me by my hand and walk to sit down on a Bench next to a pond.

I was eating my ice cream when.

"You look cute." He says as he was looking at me with my tough out to lick the ice cream.

I look at him and see that he had leave his ice cream untouched and it's malting to the ground.

"U sick pervert! You had leave it all to melted down! Ugh such a waste...." Finish my sentence and back to I was doing.
"It was like my heart when I near you you paboo!" He laughs and stare at the ice cream. After I finish my ice cream my stomach start to feel a little bit funny than I feel it.
"Jungkook.....Let's just hurry up and go home already my stomach hurt...." I put my hand over my stomach and look at him as he throws his ice cream away. It was so wired cause I don't feel like that when I eat ice cream....and when I eat that ice cream earlier that was the thing maybe I got the food poison.
"Ok let's go then." He looks so worry all of a sudden.

We walk back to our car and drive off.

//3rd person POV //
"Sir I got them...." The ice cream man that was so innocent earlier was changed into the more dark person as he was talking to someone over his phone.
"Good..... Now time to pay back....." ??? Said

To be continued

19/1/20