Part 10

But V doesn't reply Jungkook. I kick and wiggling around to make him lose his control than he can let me go. Unless I can get my mouth free than scream.

" Ok hyung if you wanna play it this way...." Jungkook continued

V is holding me more tightly , I feel like I'll faint just a little more I'm not going to make it because of his hand cover my mouth.

' oh... Jungkook please hurry up....'

// Jungkook POV//

I have the keys to all the rooms in this house I take one out and put it in it's holes. The door open I see V was hugging Kimna she was crying a lot. Her mouth was cover by his hand. I get angry at V and the feeling mix of sadness ,too. Because oh my god kimna she look so pure. She look at me with scare in her eyes.

// End of Jungkook POV//

// Kimna POV//

I look surprise because Jungkook can get in I look him in the eyes and he walk to me and V he push V on to his bed and pull me into his warm cheat I cry a lot into his chest that's make his shirt wet he hugs me so tight. I know he's going to kill me he look at V who was on the bed. They didn't talk ,Jungkook just hugs me and stand there. V smirk at Jungkook. Jungkook pull me up and carry me bridestyle. As we walk out I hear V says.

" Have fun..."
" Thank hyung..." Jungkook smirk.

I know I'll die. Jungkook carry me to his room and put me down. He close the door locks it and face me I start to shaking and I cry even more. He glares at me from my everything. I look down avoiding his eyes contact. He quickly knew what's wrong with me. With my white t-shirt to my neck. He roughly pull my chin up and look at it. He look so mad at this point. I didn't know what to do. The hickeys was a lot all over my neck. He let go and I look at him with my tearing eyes and say.

" Please don't k-kill m-me..." I still shaking.
" No Oppa not gonna kill you." He laughs but I know what he is thinking.
" Pull that shirt for oppa please dolly..." He look dead serious .

I pull it up to my belly and I start to shake even more. He that pull it up to my big cheat and look at every each of the hi keys V had made on my body.

" O-Oppa D-Dolly so-sorry..." I sob I pull my shirt down.

He doesn't say a word than walk to fix his tie and shirt take his black jacket I see he was holding a gun I'm was to scared to ask him. I don't know where he's ganna go but he stop when he almost open the door

" Don't go out.." He says

I nod than he walk off. I walk to the bed and sit on it. I'm was so sad at this point it don't have anything to do.

' Only if in this house have a do-'

" Wof Wof..." I hear a sound coming from the door I walk to the door.

And I open it I see a little puppy it was so cute I lower my level to meet the puppy.

" Oh hello little guy who is your owner?" I ask the puppy

Than I pull him up to my body

He was so fluffy and soft ,too

He was so fluffy and soft ,too. He stay still in my arms.

" What is your name?"
" You know you are you cute I love you..."
" Are you hungry?" Of course I was talking to myself right now but what can I say he doesn't understand me.
"Wof Wof Wof!!"
"Shhh.... Don't be to loud..." I smile

I walk down stairs to the kitchen to find dog's food. And I find it I put it in a bowl I let the dog eat I was sitting near the dog suddenly I hear.

"Yeontan!!!" I hear V's voice

I was so scared I don't know what to do. I just sit there not even move a bit. Yeontan on the other hand doesn't care he just care about his food. I hear the voice getting closer and closer I close my eyes hoping for the best because if it's was V again I think my life never be the same anymore...than.

//To be continue//
12/5/19