Part 16

///Kimna POV's///

It took me a while to get my mind back on what just happened what is going on? I seat up on the bed looking around. Didn't see anyone here where is Jungkook I wonder. I touch my stomach lightly remember that I had eaten some ice cream and whatever it's hurts now and I can't move. Suddenly, the door opens revealing Jungkook walking into the room with a tray of food and water in his hands. He smiles softly at me making me flicks noticing what he just did.

"I can see you are awake now would you care for some foods?" he asks me and walks up to the bed and put the tray on the nightstand.
"I'm a bit hungry..." I smile weakly at him.
"ok now let me feed you." he took the bowl of soups into his hand and take the spoon On the hand when he was about to dips the spoon into the soup I quickly stop him.
"A-Ah no need I can do it by myself- ouch..." the pain is back as I was trying to take the spoon from him he smiles at me as our eyes meet each other
"See! Now let me do it." He dips the spoon into the soup and put it near my mouth when I open my mouth about to eat it...
"Wait!" he stops me our eyes make contact again and takes the spoon away from my mouth and put it next to his I was confused as he blows the soup lightly as if it was hot or something I look at him he looks soft... When
"Here!" his sound made me realize the reality he smiles revealing his bunny teeth.

As our eyes never want to let go of each other I open my mouth slowly to eat it from the spoon I get a glance that he also opened his mouth when I did he was so cute. When I let go of the spoon he dips it again into the soup and blows it again.

"You know Jin Hyung is the one who takes care of your stomach pain....and cooked this soup for you..." I nodded as I take a bit again.

Think about it now Jin Oppa is like an amazing human being who took care of others and be a good example to others. This when on like about 30 minutes when we finally finished it I feel so full and Jungkook hands me a glass of water and a pill. I take the pill and put it in my mouth and take the water next after I'm done I handed back his glass.

"Take a rest, ok everything is fine after you wake up." he smiles as I lay down watching him prepare the tray and he caught me looking at him I take the blanket and cover my head.

"Why are you looking at me?" he chuckles a little.

I still keep it over my head I feel his hand pulling it down slowly I look at him.

"You look so little.." he leans down and kisses my forehead I smile other the covered that cover half of my face.
"I'm going to go now see you.." he smiles one more time and walks off with the tray in his hand and closes the door behind him I find a comfortable spot and fall into a deep deep sleep.

///Jungkook's POV///

I walk down to the kitchen to tell the mads to clean the dishes I call one of them out and let her do the work. I walk back upstairs into the working room which is a secret place in our house actually. I click the password and the door open it seems that all of them are quite busy when I take a step inside the room they look at me like I'm an alien I look confused and ask them.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask looking at everyone flinch a little what is wrong with them

"Well we saw the problems and you might have to learn how to handle it yourself, you big baby." Suga Hyung speaks up with no emotion on his face.

"Yah! I'm not a Baby Stop it Hyung!" I get irritated by them.

I walk slowly to them as they were on the computer trying to track the location of that dumb man who is trying to put me in danger.