boyfriend (vkook)

Jungkook is the most popular guy in school, he played football, baseball and basketball. He was extremely attractive and smart as well. He was the whole package. Everyone wanted to be with him, girls and guys alike. But, he has a boyfriend, from another school. Everyone always asked to see what his boyfriend looked like, always asking what his Instagram is.

"It's taetae, but he doesn't post pictures of himself." Jungkook always answers.

"Why is he ugly or something?" Yugyeom would say.

"No, he's actually beautiful, he's just really shy."

All of his friends have been asking to see the 'beautiful boy' from a long time now and today they're all getting to meet him.

They're all sitting in the Kim Cafe and waiting for Tae to show up. (Jungkook, Jimin, Yoongi, Yugyeom, Hoseok, BamBam, Lisa and Jennie)

"You gonna get stood up Kookie?" Hoseok teases and throws a pillow at the boy.

"No, he's on his way you idiot." Jungkook throws he pillow back as everyone around him laughs. They all sit in the beanbags in what they call 'the nook'.

"Yeah, I bet he's uglyyy." Yegyoem says, he had a not-so-secret crush on Jungkook for a while now. Jungkook rolls his eyes and looks at Jimin and Yoongi, they give him a look like 'we feel you'.

"Is that him?" Lisa jumps up and asks pointing at a small boy in the doorway, he's wearing a baby blue sweater, a pair of dark ripped jeans, he was biting his lip and fiddling with his sweater.

"Yes." Jungkook smiles widely as he eyes his adorable boyfriend. "Tae." Jungkook yells and Tae looks toward the small group of high school students. Taehyung smiles softly as he spots his boyfriend. He happily makes his way to Jungkook, ignoring the stares from everyone. He looks around for a seat in the nook. "Come on baby." Jungkook grabs Taehyung's hand and pats his lap. Taehyung giggles lightly and sits down happily.

"Everyone, this is Kim Taehyung, my boyfriend." Jungkook introduces to everyone and Taehyung waves timidly.

"Hi." He smiles lightly and looks around at the group of Jungkook's friends. "Nice to meet you."

"Awww he's so cute." Lisa points out and continues to gush over the small boy.

"So, what school do you go to?" Jennie asks, smiling at the boy.

"I'm actually homeschooled." Taehyung replies and grabs ahold of Jungkook's and and set them in his own lap. "I moved her from far away and I decided to just be homeschooled." Taehyung smiled to himself, happy that he didn't mess it up.

"Oh, do you live in Coldwater?" BamBam asks and Taehyung nods his head. "Me and Hoseok also live there." Taehyung nods his head a smiles at the two boys. The group gets emerged into their own conversations so Jungkook talks to Taehyung.

"You're doing so well sweetie, you didn't even stutter once." Jungkook whispers in his ear, Taehyung turns to Jungkook happily and smiles widely.

"I know! I almost did but I didn't." Taehyung keeps on smiling his box smile and Jungkook rubs his hands through his hair.

"I told you there is nothing to worry about." Jungkook whispers again and Taehyung turns back around to the group. "You're perfect in every way, and if people can't see that they're crazy. So, keep on doing what your doing honey. You're doing outstanding." Jungkook reassures the younger.

Taehyung talk to Jennie and Lisa about his clothes and where he came from. Jungkook just admires him the whole time, loving the way Tae's eyes lift up whenever he talks about something that excites him.

Taehyung is Jungkook's shy boyfriend, now he's getting more comfortable and less shy. and Jungkook wouldn't have it any other way