sensitive pt. 2 (namjin)

Bogum has been flirting with Seokjin a lot lately. More than usual. Seokjin knows how much Namjoon hates it. He practically growls whenever Bogum tells Seokjin how cute he is.

Seokjin loves how possessive Namjoon is being, he thinks it's funny and sweet.  Though now Taehyung and Hoseok have started to suspect that the two are dating. They always joke about it but always admitted that they weren't serious.

Nothing has happened between the two boys in a while. Namjoon has come over but everything has been very normal. To be honest, Seokjin misses it. He just wants to make out with Namjoon and cuddle the whole night.

But, it seems that Namjoon isn't too interested in the idea. He never makes any moves anymore.  "Hey, can I stay the night tonight babe?" Namjoon whispers in my ear and interrupts my thoughts. I turn around in my desk so I'm face to face with him. He smiles gently at me and I nod.

"M-my parents won't be home." I let my eyes wonder to his lips and he smirks.

"That's fine." His deep voice turns me on a bit.  

"Okay, come over whenever." I smile and he winks at me before turning his attention back to the teacher. I turn back around and smile to myself. I love it when Namjoon stays the night. Not even because of the sexual things. Namjoon usually sleeps in bed with Jin but they rarely cuddle together. Even the close proximity makes Jin giddy.

~~later~~

"Wanna watch a movie." I call to Namjoon from the couch, he walks out of the kitchen and nods his head. He grabs a blanket from the closet and makes his way over to me as I'm picking out a movie for us to watch.

"Iron Man?" He questions as he settles himself beside me.

"Oh- yeah, I thought you would like it?" I bite my lip and look over at him. He grabs my hand and smiles brightly.

"Yeah, I just didn't expect you would want to watch it." He explains as the movie starts up and we both pay attention to the screen. Namjoon still holds my hand.

The movie is interesting, I just don't really like the whole superhero vibe.

Namjoon lets go of my hand and slowly wraps his arms around my waist, I feel my heart start to sputter. Namjoon lays his head on my shoulder and yawns.

"Baby, you're so pretty." Namjoon whispers after a while of laying comfortably. He reaches up to slowly kiss my neck. I instantly start to bite my lip and flutter my eyes closed.

Namjoon nibbles on my neck and sucks marks into the skin. I let out a whine and wrap one of my arms around his neck.

"Let's see if that fuckface tries to flirt with you now, huh?" Namjoon pulls me into his lap and attacks my neck again. I wrap my arms around him and he tightens his grip on my waist.

"Someone's possessive." I moan out and he detaches himself. His eyes are dark with dominance and his gaze was doing things to me.

"I have a right to be," He flips me so I'm laying on the couch and he's hovering over me. "you are mine." He lifts my shirt up and leaves kisses up my torso. He removes the shirt and smirks up at me. "All mine." He attaches his mouth to my nipple and my back arches off of the couch.

"Oh— fuck." I moan and wrap my legs around
his waist. Namjoon pulls away and kisses my lips gently.

"If only you had condoms and lube baby." He kisses my check. "I want you, but I don't want to hurt you." He caresses my cheek gently. I can feel my face turn red.

"Well, um, I bought some." I look around with a red face and he chuckles from above me.

"Where's it at hunny?" Namjoon grabs my chin and positions me so I'm face to face with him. I smile shyly and blush brightly again.

"I-in my bedside drawer." I grip onto Namjoon's strong arms tightly. I look up at him with lust-filled eyes.

"Okay baby, lets go." He climbs off of me and proceeds to pick me up and throw me over his shoulder.

"Namjoon." I shriek and laugh. He smacks my ass and I laugh even more. "Feels good." I mumble and he chuckles and smacks my ass again.

"I'm gonna make you feel good baby." Namjoon lays me on the bed and he walks over to my bedside table as I spread my legs and start palming myself through my shorts.

"Baby, what's this?" I look over to she Namjoon holding the blue vibrator I bought earlier this week.

"It's um, my toy." I bite my lip as I continue to touch myself.

"You'll have to show me how you use it sometime." Namjoon puts the blue object down and grabs the bottle of lube and the box of condoms. He lays them down on the bed beside me. 

"You're so pretty." Namjoon positions himself in between my legs again and removes my hands from my crotch. He leans down and kisses my lips gently, I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him deeper.

Namjoon pokes his tongue at my lips and I let him in automatically. Namjoon grabs my waist and pushes himself against me. I moan into his mouth and pull at his t-shirt. He takes the shirt off and starts kissing my neck.

"Namjoon." I moan and grab at his hair. Namjoon used one hand to grab my ass and the other one to play with my nipple. "Holy fuck."

to make a long night short: Namjoon fucked Seokjin. Hard. Seokjin loved it, Namjoon loved it. Everyone was content and happy.

"Good morning baby." Namjoon croaks as he feels kisses all over his face. Namjoon's eyes flutter open and meets Jin's face. Jin smiles lightly and kisses Namjoon's lips gently

"Good morning, Namjoon." Jin hugs Namjoon and smiles into his neck. Namjoon settles his hands on Jin's ass and kisses his shoulder.