phone call (namjin)

Namjoon always had a thing for his friend and bandmate Seokjin. On this particular night, he was in the dorm alone and was thinking about Jin a little too much. To the point where he was touching himself thinking about his bandmate.

His perfect body.

His amazing ass.

His honey sweet voice.

His pretty pink lips.

Namjoon just couldn't take it, he had to do something about his hard-on. Namjoon throws his head back as he imagines Jin's hands around his cock.

His phone ringing interrupts his process, he curses under his breath and continues to stroke himself, Jin's face and name appears on his screen and Namjoon sighs. Just seeing Jin's face makes him even harder. Namjoon debates on whether or not to answer him. He can just hide his moans. He puts the phone on speaker and lays it on his desk.

Namjoon
Seokjin

hey Namjoon how are you doing?
Namjoon groans internally at his voice.

H-hey Seokjin, I'm good, how are you?

Namjoon, you sound kind of sick. Are you okay?

No- no, I'm fine Seokjin, just please say my name again.

Namjoon? Why? What's wrong?

Your voice sounds so good.

What? Namjoon, a-are you m-masturbating?

Mmm-hmm. You saying my name makes it so much easier.

Seokjin thinks for a moment, looks around his empty room. Everyone is asleep, no one would hear. He slips off his clothes and starts to touch himself

Namjoon~

Namjoon groans as he hears Seokjin's moan come out of his phone.

Namjoon, I wish you were here so bad.

Touch yourself Seokjin.

Already am.

I bet you look so gorgeous right now Jinnie. So wrecked and horny. Just for me.

Ah-ahhh Joonie~

Oh baby, your voice sounds so good, I could listen to you all day. I'd love to hear how you'd sound if I fucked you.

J-Joonie, I want you to fuck me please~

Oh baby only if you were here.

Seokjin's moans were heard through the phone as Namjoon bit his lip.

Namjoon gets a notification on his phone and checks the message. It a video, from Jin. The phone was set up on his night stand. Jin was naked and grinding on his pillow, quietly moaning out Namjoon's name. Seokjin has his head thrown back and his back arched.

holy shit Seokjin. You're so fucking hot, hmm, you'd look so pretty riding my cock or my thigh like that. So good hunny.

I wanna ride your big cock so bad. Your cock would feel so good. So good inside of my tight asshole.

Seokjin, you're going to make me cum, you're voice is so sexy babe.

I-I'm about to c-cum Joonie.

Seokjin's high pitched moan fill Namjoon's ears.

ah-ah, I-I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum Joonie, HOLY FUCK, uhhh- ohhh, oh my gosh, feels so good.

Oh baby, your moans are so heavenly. So so good. Gonna make me cum.

Namjoon gets a notification on his phone and opens it immediately. A picture of Jin laying on his bed naked and biting his lip. With that picture, Namjoon came into his hand.

D-did you cum Joonie?

Yes baby, you were so good for me.

R-really
Jin asks excitedly as he giggles.

Yes kitten.
Jin giggles lightly again and Namjoon fawns over his cuteness.

How has your break been baby?

Well, it's been good, my sister has these new friends and one of these guys keeps hitting on me.

Seokjin mumbles because he is falling asleep.

Well that's not good.

Yeah, don't worry though, I'm fine.

Babe, are you tired?

Seokjin just mumbles out a quiet yea as he falls asleep.

Seokjin?
Seokjin?
Goodnight Seokjinnie.

Namjoon hangs up the phone and proceeds to change his clothes and get himself into bed.

The night has been so nice, he can't wait until Seokjin comes back.