Business (vkook)

I strip down out of my clothes, I just want to get a warm shower to escape my coworkers. We're all staying at our bosses' house. Something to do with "team-building". We are the top of 'Jeon Corporations' one of the best jewelry companies in Korea, yet we still need to team-build.

This whole team-building thing is really starting to get on my nerves. First we all went to dinner together and now we're all here in Mr. Jeon's house. Taking turns taking showers.

The whole reason I want to escape is because of  my annoying coworkers. I can only stand about five of them, the rest are unbearable to be with.

They've all been teasing me over my 'crush' on Mr. Jeon. They don't say anything in front of him. They always make knowing eyes and me and laughs whenever we get close to each other.

"There he is Taehyung."

"You're blushing TaeTae."

Those are some of the nicer ones.

"Why do you have a crush on him anyway, he'll never like you back."

"He probably has a girlfriend or wife, you don't even have a chance with him."

I can't deny that I do have a crush on him.

He isn't helping either, he always smiles at me or winks at me in the office. I never see him do that to anyone else, whenever he does it I blush like mad. I don't think anyone's ever seen it happen because Mr. Jeon is very sneaky.

I take a deep breath and turn on the shower, wanting to wash away all the thoughts. I can't get my hopes up about Mr. Jeon actually liking me. He probably just does it because he's bored and wants to see my reaction.

I step under the semi-hot water and sigh in relief. I need to relax, and i can stay in here for a long time, other people have already showered.

I hear the bathroom door open and freeze, I wait for a minute to wait for anyone to talk or move but I don't hear anything. I go back to closing my eyes and relaxing under the water.

The shower curtain gets pulled back slightly and someone gets in the shower behind me. I freeze in my spot and keep my head faced towards the wall, I step forward a tad so I'm not to close to him.

"Is this okay Taehyung?" A deep, clear voice asks from behind me.

"Y-yeah, I-it's fine." I spit out and I hear him chuckle lightly.

"Is this okay?" He asks again and wraps his arms around my waist, I gasp internally and lean into his touch. "Tae, I can get out if you want me to." He starts to remove his arms but I grasp them and keep them tight around my waist.

"No!" I spit out suddenly. "I-I mean, y-you're f-fine." I feel my face heat up in embarrassment. He chuckles lightly and I look down to my feet. I feel his face in the crook of my neck and his lips on my burning skin.

"Mr- I mean Jungkook." I correct myself as Jungkook has told me many times before to call him Jungkook outside of the workplace.

"Yes, Taehyung?" Jungkook mumbles against my skin and I feel my heart flutter in my chest.

"W-what are you doing in here?" I bite my lips and leans into his touch more.

"You looked a little angry and annoyed so I thought I'd come in here to make you happy. I also don't want to wait for showering and you're the only person I'd ever want to shower with." He explains and my heart almost explodes inside of my chest.

"T-thank you Jungkookie." I rub my hands up and down his arms.

  "It's my pleasure baby." He kisses my shoulder and my face turns completely red. The nickname? He's never called me that before.