miss u :/ (yoonmin)

"Why are you so anxious Jiminie?" Seokjin asks and Jimin looks up from his hands. They were all in Jimin's apartment, hanging out a bit before Namjoon and Seokjin go on a date.

"I'm not anxious hyungie, I'm super excited." Jimin smiles and looks up at his older brother. "Daddy might be coming home tonight." Jimin excitedly said and Jin smiles widely.

Jimin has been so happy since he found a caregiver. He met him on tinder and started dating, then Yoongi found out he was a little. Jimin thought for sure that it was the end of the relationship. But, Yoongi was so supportive and caring. He didn't care what Jimin was, he loved him anyway.

Before Yoongi came into the picture, Jimin hated the fact that he was a little. He hated the fact he had to be in another state of mind to feel less stressed. He hated the fact he went into little space and made messes.

*LATER AT THE HOUSE*

Jimin sat and waited patiently on the couch, anticipating the return of his lover. He's missed him so much. He went on an annual business trip and has been gone for three days. Even worse, he wasn't even aloud to be on his phone.

Soon, Jimin started getting anxious. He really wanted his daddy, he really misses him. He started to feel tears pricking at his eyes. By now, he was completely in little space. He hated being alone while in headspace.

"I got it." Jimin whispers to himself, running into his and Yoongi's shared room. He opens the closet and grabs one of Yoongi's sweatshirts and grabs a large stuffed animal from the bed. He sits back down on he couch and turns on some cartoons. "Daddy, please come home." Jimin whispers as a tear rolls down his cheek.

Jimin quickly wiped the tear away, remembering how Yoongi always says 'Don't cry Jiminie, you're prettier when you smile.'. Jimin smiles at the memory and tries to hold back his tears. Trying to focus on his cartoons instead of his missing daddy.

But, Jimin soon started thinking about his daddy again. He feels tears flowing down his face again, he can't stand not having Yoongi here with him. He has been so good these past days about not regressing into little space. But now, he can't help it anymore. He was too stressed and little space helped him.

Jimin just keeps crying and rocking back and forth on the couch. He has kept it in all this time, and now it was all coming out. Jimin grips his stuffie tightly and pulls the hood up on to his head. He grabs a blanket and puts it over his bare legs, hoping this would make it feel like Yoongi was there cuddling him.

But it didn't, so Jimin cried even more. He looks at the clock on the wall and sighs. 1:45 am. Daddy is going to be so mad. He hates it when Jiminie goes to be late.

He keeps crying, from bringing up another memory about Yoongi. He hears shuffling outside his apartment, but doesnt think anything of it. The door opens and Jimin hides his face, not wanting Jin to see his face.

"Baby boy, what wrong?"

Jimin's head pops up to his favorite voice.

"Daddy!" Jimin squeals and jumps into Yoongi's lap. Yoongi just chuckles lightly and leaves kiss on Jimin's head and forehead.

"Why were you crying baby?" Yoongi asks as Jimin pulls away, pushing his hair back and looking into his eyes.

"I w-was gonna wait for you to come home, b-but then I started crying because I missed you so much." Jimin sniffles an Yoongi pulls the small boy into his chest and kisses his forehead.

"It's okay baby, I'm here now." Yoongi rubs Jimin's back.

"Kisses daddy?" Jimin points to his lips and Yoongi smiles.

"Have you been a good boy?" Yoongi asks and Jimin nods his head rapidly. "What about your bedtime sweetheart?"

"Daddy~ this is the only night I broke it, I was waiting for you." Jimin bounced up and down on his boyfriends lap.

"Alright baby." Yoongi laughs and attaches their lips.

"Daddy, can we go to bed now. Minnie's tired." Jimin rubs his eyes once Yoongi pulls away.

"Yes baby, I just need to change clothes real quick." Yoongi kisses the littles forehead and picks him up with ease. Jimin wraps his legs around Yoongi's waist and rests his head in the crook of his neck.

Yoongi carries the boy all the way to their room, setting him down gently in the bed before turning to the closet to change his clothes.

When he turns back around, Jimin is laying in the bed, staring at Yoongi with a fond look in his eyes.

"Tell me baby." Yoongi chuckles as he lays down beside his boyfriend.

"I really really missed you daddy." Yoongi kisses Jimin's lips.

"I missed you so much Jiminie."